What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
How to put green sport suit and work out ??
No mater what I change variables arousal & mood , always put grey suit on!!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Very good game, beautiful girl with a very nice body,but at some point we have to see hot sex scenes.

Reactions: zegamez

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Does the game has lesbian content?
The protagonist falls in love with a male or female character or with both of them. Some initial interactions with a male character are not avoidable. After that, you will be able to choose a pure lesbian route. Also, there will be some lesbian side characters.

Hi zegamez, It's up to you but could you give us any inclination of exactly how much 'initial interaction' there must be with guys before we can avoid them all together?? Will this have to involve sexual acts such as Vaginal/Anal sex, blowjob, footjob etc etc with guys or are we talking more along the lines of teasing and exhibitionism basically non sexual?? Thanks just want to clarify this before I decide to give the game a try :)

Last edited:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
fucking hell, this MC is some high quality work. Besides that she's really hot, she is some quality dev work. Hair, skin, nipples and pussy and also hair look great. The lighting also looks awesome.
Did you customize the skin?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There's a a short episode where MC imagines that she has a cock. It's not avoidable for the main route. But It's avoidable for the lesbian route. Later in the game, you will meet a trans character. This character will be 100% avoidable.
Zegamez, I don't understand the logic behind this... why would you make her have a cock on the straight route but no the les?
It seems more logical to have it on the les route because she'd get more pleasure using it on girls would she not? I really can't wrap my head around why it would be unavoidable on the straight route....

With it being unavoidable it's not a game I'll play to find out.

But GL with it, the fetish stuff sounds rather ambitious and I hope you can pull it off like you want it.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Beauty and the Thug [v0.0.7c] [Ze-gam-eZ] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.73 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 937 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 3.72 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 954 MB
- - - -

Original Update Size: Win/Linux - 929 MB Mac - 912 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Update Size: 240 MB
-
Compressed Mac Update Size: 223 MB
-

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Say, is the game supposed to exit to the main menu when she's about to hit the shower after picking up the cream at the pharmacy?

Reactions: ustar

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Does the game has lesbian content?
The protagonist falls in love with a male or female character or with both of them. Some initial interactions with a male character are not avoidable. After that, you will be able to choose a pure lesbian route. Also, there will be some lesbian side characters.

Hi zegamez, It's up to you but could you give us any inclination of exactly how much 'initial interaction' there must be with guys before we can avoid them all together?? Will this have to involve sexual acts such as Vaginal/Anal sex, blowjob, footjob etc etc with guys or are we talking more along the lines of teasing and exhibitionism basically non sexual?? Thanks just want to clarify this before I decide to give the game a try :)
I have several people who asked the same thing. Okay, I will do any sex scenes with male character avoidable to the point of bifurcation.

Reactions: Orphanus

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
fucking hell, this MC is some high quality work. Besides that she's really hot, she is some quality dev work. Hair, skin, nipples and pussy and also hair look great. The lighting also looks awesome.
Did you customize the skin?
Actually, yes ;) I used several assets and did some manual corrections. For example, you can notice some moles located in “unexpected” places.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
The game looks great, I like where the story is going. Still wish we could choose between hairy and non hairy (I'd go with hairy, since I prefer that. I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, I just see hair as a sign of fertility and sexual availability rather than a pre-pubescent girl).

Regardless of hair/no hair. The story and artwork looks good. Looking forward to what comes next.

Baram909

Jan 14, 2021
Say, is the game supposed to exit to the main menu when she's about to hit the shower after picking up the cream at the pharmacy?
Yeah same happens to me, right at the shower it throws my game to main menu? Even the walkthrough states there should be more content after the shower

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Zegamez, I don't understand the logic behind this... why would you make her have a cock on the straight route but no the les?
It seems more logical to have it on the les route because she'd get more pleasure using it on girls would she not? I really can't wrap my head around why it would be unavoidable on the straight route....

With it being unavoidable it's not a game I'll play to find out.

But GL with it, the fetish stuff sounds rather ambitious and I hope you can pull it off like you want it.
This scene looks like a futa content, but it has another meaning. It’s a presumption that most of girls whose imagination is vivid enough at least once thought about having cock and wondered how it works, and what males feel while cumming. At the end of the scene, Mc scares that she’s got a cock for real, look down, sees her pussy, and calms down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This scene looks like a futa content, but it has another meaning. It’s a presumption that most of girls whose imagination is vivid enough at least once thought about having cock and wondered how it works, and what males feel while cumming. At the end of the scene, Mc scares that she’s got a cock for real, look down, sees her pussy, and calms down.
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it and the explanation, and that does make sense now in a way.

Maybe one day I'll try but for now I'll skip, but good luck with it.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The game looks great, I like where the story is going. Still wish we could choose between hairy and non hairy (I'd go with hairy, since I prefer that. I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, I just see hair as a sign of fertility and sexual availability rather than a pre-pubescent girl).

Regardless of hair/no hair. The story and artwork looks good. Looking forward to what comes next.
But you can! Click on the mc’s image at the game menu

Reactions: Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I've checked, but I can't catch this bug. It's perfectly fine on my PC. Try to download the game from another source.
This game ends at the end of Day 2 when MC goes to sleep.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes