• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
EDIT: It has decent renders, but the plot feels somewhat very simple.
Well, thank you for your comment. Developing fetishes is just a background for the storyline. They don't affect to the crucial events. I think I should have worked on the description better.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
then a little piece of advice , donc show them in the preview image same for hairy legs, because people will see them and quickly run away :sick:
preview pics give a global idea of what to expect in a game , if half your pics have hairy armpit or legs , people will thing it will be like that in the entire game

( and maybe just don't use them in the game , it may take time to redo all pics without the disgusting hair , but in the end , believe me , you will attract far more people without them )

Thank you for your advice.
Actually, I was not going to remove hair from the legs. I don't know how I like more - hairless legs & butt or with vellus hair. I like both.
Later MC will get tanned, and the hair will become more prominent. I'm hesitating.

I need your opinion, guys. Please, vote

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Actually, I was not going to remove hair from the legs. I don't know how I like more - hairless legs & butt or with vellus hair. I like both.
Later MC will get tanned, and the hair will become more prominent. I'm hesitating.

Gonna be honest, dev - it doesn't look good. Disregarding my personal dislike of body hair, it doesn't look good in render. Something about it looks off, almost like the uncanny valley effect but with hair.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
zwer256 - Just my $.02, but if someone wants baby-smooth girls, they have hundreds of games they can choose from on this site alone, while female body hair is a frankly underserved niche.

Sure, it might drive away some players, but it'll also pull others in who might otherwise ignore it.

Unless you have a particularly stand-out story in mind, you have a lot of competition in the f-PC corruption genre... but if you embrace this niche (one you personally sound interested in), suddenly you've got a much more unique game on your hands.

Gonna be honest, dev - it doesn't look good. Disregarding my personal dislike of body hair, it doesn't look good in render. Something about it looks off, almost like the uncanny valley effect but with hair.
Just something with the lighting, I think. Like it's reflecting a bit more than it should

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018

at the end you do what you want , it's your game after all
but think about what futur you want for it

you can keep those hair fetish in the game and doing so the game will be loved only by the little minority sharing this fetish
hair fetish is special , either you like it or you hate it , there is not a lot of people in between ( judging by the vote )

Reactions: LSC82

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
"Coming to CBS Tuesday's this fall is a heartwarming series about a young woman that's down on her luck, She struggles to find financial support and becomes a camwhore. Along the way she meets a Thug that turns her out, what exciting adventures will these two have? *Check your local listings"

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
zwer256 - Just my $.02, but if someone wants baby-smooth girls, they have hundreds of games they can choose from on this site alone, while female body hair is a frankly underserved niche.

Sure, it might drive away some players, but it'll also pull others in who might otherwise ignore it.

Unless you have a particularly stand-out story in mind, you have a lot of competition in the f-PC corruption genre... but if you embrace this niche (one you personally sound interested in), suddenly you've got a much more unique game on your hands.

Just something with the lighting, I think. Like it's reflecting a bit more than it should
Or here's an idea. If they're thinking about re-rendering without body hair, they could just use both models, and give players an option for hair or no hair. That way they're catching both audiences and everybody is happy. If they goes in one direction or another, the thread is just going to fill up with people complaining but giving the option would help that.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Or here's an idea. If they're thinking about re-rendering without body hair, they could just use both models, and give players an option for hair or no hair. That way they're catching both audiences and everybody is happy. If they goes in one direction or another, the thread is just going to fill up with people complaining but giving the option would help that.
That would be ideal, yes. Though I'm not sure how much extra work that'd be. Hopefully not too much - maybe if they do the with-hair versions first, they wouldn't have to adjust lighting or anything for the second render?

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
"Coming to CBS Tuesday's this fall is a heartwarming series about a young woman that's down on her luck, She struggles to find financial support and becomes a camwhore. Along the way she meets a Thug that turns her out, what exciting adventures will these two have? *Check your local listings"
No, you're wrong. She will never be a camwhore.
Ultimately, she's going to become stronger and much more confident. It's out of her character.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Yeah, I've thought about this. Of course, I can leave these renders and make hairless analogs. But in the future, I'll need to do twice more renders. It would be okay, but I've planned to make MC looks different depending on her fetishes (high Exhibitionism - skimpy outfit / no panties; high Anal play - buttplugged, and so on.) It would not be easy, taking into account that I'm the only developer.

Reactions: aze123451

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Yeah, I've thought about this. Of course, I can leave these renders and make hairless analogs. But in the future, I'll need to do twice more renders. It would be okay, but I've planned to make MC looks different depending on her fetishes (high Exhibitionism - skimpy outfit / no panties; high Anal play - buttplugged, and so on.) It would not be easy, taking into account that I'm the only developer.
I suppose it would depend, really. If the hair is just painted on it would be as simple as posing a shaved model, cloning it, and then painting the hair after. The only thing I really see being an issue is doubling the render time. But it is your show. Just tossing ideas to get get you the widest audience.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I suppose it would depend, really. If the hair is just painted on it would be as simple as posing a shaved model, cloning it, and then painting the hair after.
The leg hair is definitely 3D, and it looks like the armpit hair is too - so applied before rendering.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes