What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Joined your SubscribeStar and realizing there is much more to discover in the game. Guess I'll have to keep experimenting with Lisa (I know her as Kat) to unlock all her kinks.
Question...Are all the items in the current Gallery also available in v.0.1.0a ? If so, I guess I have a lot more to unlock.
Any plans for some twin-cest with the twins? Maybe a 4-way with Lisa & Amy?
Small critique...I wish pizza girl was a little more attractive. She's OK, but below Lisa's level IMO. Lisa is like a fine wine getting better each day and pizza girl is like Budweiser in a can LOL

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Joined your SubscribeStar and realizing there is much more to discover in the game. Guess I'll have to keep experimenting with Lisa (I know her as Kat) to unlock all her kinks.
Question...Are all the items in the current Gallery also available in v.0.1.0a ? If so, I guess I have a lot more to unlock.
Any plans for some twin-cest with the twins? Maybe a 4-way with Lisa & Amy?
Small critique...I wish pizza girl was a little more attractive. She's OK, but below Lisa's level IMO. Lisa is like a fine wine getting better each day and pizza girl is like Budweiser in a can LOL
Thank you for your support!
Yes, everything is unlockable in v.0.1.0a.
I planned for the twins a very limited role, but a lot of people said they loved them. I’ll think about adding them into more scenes.
About pizza girl - that’s because I didn’t plan any sexual content with her initially. And how can I fixed her appearance now? Pizza girl can’t afford plastic surgery:)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
What's unique about the corruption system in this game?
I’ve described it in the FAQ:
Usually, you have in the beginning an innocent virgin girl that turns into a slut. In my game, you will have a pretty normal girl with some sexual experience that gets deep into some kinks at the end.

Reactions: Demnor

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I’ve described it in the FAQ:
Usually, you have in the beginning an innocent virgin girl that turns into a slut. In my game, you will have a pretty normal girl with some sexual experience that gets deep into some kinks at the end.
Yeah, I know, and I still don't see how's that different than other games. Yeah, she's not a virgin, but that doesn't sound like a major difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Thank you for your support!
Yes, everything is unlockable in v.0.1.0a.
I planned for the twins a very limited role, but a lot of people said they loved them. I’ll think about adding them into more scenes.
About pizza girl - that’s because I didn’t plan any sexual content with her initially. And how can I fixed her appearance now? Pizza girl can’t afford plastic surgery:)
Who doesn't love female twins? Especially bisexual/lesbian twins? Twins that love each other is even better :)
With all the money Lisa is tipping Pizza Girl, she could afford a overhaul...just a little more attractive

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Like different skills in RPG games, as in, the more she does something, the more she's into it? I wouldn't call that 'unique' but I guess it's not a common thing indeed.
I don't recall any other game have the same development as in this game i am not here to fight anyone. No one forceing anyone to play the games mostly free so don't be so judgy u don't like it u can go and try other games u didn't like the other games then build a pc and your game.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Like different skills in RPG games, as in, the more she does something, the more she's into it? I wouldn't call that 'unique' but I guess it's not a common thing indeed.
I don’t know any RPG game where the skills you can develop are MC’s fetishes. And my game is not an RPG, it’s a VN.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I was going by the DEV's post where they stated that a initial heterosexual relationship is not avoidable.
I planned it to be not avoidable, but many of my supporters complained about that, and I changed the storyline slightly. Now, the only heterosexual contact may be twisting Hunter's balls as a revenge for groping on the train; actually, this is also avoidable.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
If you're interested in reading some lore, please . I've added some information about Dolly.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I changed the storyline slightly.
Cool I might have to try it then when I get a chance to and I'm all for kicking the little fucker in his nuts. You might want to edit that old post of yours that I quoted and change it to where it says it's avoidable so that others don't see it and think it's not avoidable and quote it again.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes