What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
One question, on the main screen I don't get the menu, or new game, load, preferences or anything and I can't play, am I the only one that happens? Thank you.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
One question, on the main screen I don't get the menu, or new game, load, preferences or anything and I can't play, am I the only one that happens? Thank you.
Oh, that's probably because translations in German and Spanish are not ready yet, but you used one of these languages in your previous game. Remove folders "game\tl\german" or "game\tl\spanish"

Reactions: Demnor

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Every time
Pretty sure they're asking about backup save files for the game I think. I think they remove your link to the android version because there's already a android link posted in the OP. Files like walkthroughs and ports are on a first come first serve type of deal.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Pretty sure they're asking about backup save files for the game I think. I think they remove your link to the android version because there's already a android link posted in the OP. Files like walkthroughs and ports are on a first come first serve type of deal.
I had a link to the android version when updated this thread to v.0.1.0, so my link was obviously the first one. But then the link was removed, and when I put it back - it was removed again (several times.)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
android version
Going by Wills747 post which was posted on Feb 5, 2022 of their android port which is linked in the OP and was updated to the latest version Thursday at 3:35 PM. This is why your link is being removed because there is a port already linked in the OP. If it was never updated it would be removed and a new link can then be posted in the OP.

I have seen this before with walkthroughs where someone made a walkthrough and reported their post to have to added to the OP only to have it rejected because there was already a walkthrough posted in the OP.

Reactions: zegamez

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Where are the backups of the Android version? I can't find their location.
If you're asking where the save files are they are in /Documents/Wills747/beauty.andthe.thug
They are persistent and will remain if you uninstall the game between updates.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Going by Wills747 post which was posted on Feb 5, 2022 of their android port which is linked in the OP and was updated to the latest version Thursday at 3:35 PM. This is why your link is being removed because there is a port already linked in the OP. If it was never updated it would be removed and a new link can then be posted in the OP.

I have seen this before with walkthroughs where someone made a walkthrough and reported their post to have to added to the OP only to have it rejected because there was already a walkthrough posted in the OP.
Yeh, it's funny. If you give it a different name like Walkthrough++ it's probably safe.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
If you're asking where the save files are they are in /Documents/Wills747/beauty.andthe.thug
They are persistent and will remain if you uninstall the game between updates.
Thank you. Is it possible to change the location of the save files?

Last edited:

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
How do you get to exhibitionist 47%? I've got it to 40% without the cheats, used the cheat codes and it stays at 40

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
If you want to use them in another port or platform, sure.
If you want to change the location on your phone it won't work as this is the only place my Android ports will look for save files and mods. Other mods can be added to the "game" folder but not guaranteed to work.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
If you want to change the location on your phone it won't work as this is the only place my Android ports will look for save files and mods. Other mods can be added to the "game" folder but not guaranteed to work.
It's a pity, the saves are lost in the middle of my personal documents. A folder reserved for Ren'Py backups would have been more convenient (e.g.: 'RenPy.saves' instead of 'Documents').

Anyway, thanks a lot for this port (y). Games don't always work in JoiPlay so I'm glad that an Android version is available.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It's a pity, the saves are lost in the middle of my personal documents. A folder reserved for Ren'Py backups would have been more convenient (e.g.: 'RenPy.saves' instead of 'Documents').

Anyway, thanks a lot for this port (y). Games don't always work in JoiPlay so I'm glad that an Android version is available.
Likewise, I'm also sorry I had to move all my saves to documents folder.
It was a change in security in Android 11 that blocks folder creation in root directory and strangely only some making me believe it was part of security update.
It's the third time I've had to move the alternative save location but now it will work from android 5.0 to 13.

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
Oh, that's probably because translations in German and Spanish are not ready yet, but you used one of these languages in your previous game. Remove folders "game\tl\german" or "game\tl\spanish"
When will it be possible to play in Spanish?
Thank you very much

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes