What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've compressed it since no one else wanted to:

Windows 4.5GB > 1.2GB
Using YaC medium quality preset.

I will add MEGA link later when the upload is done.
Edit: I have just ran it through YaC and tested that the game opens, if there are any issues i have no idea how to fix them.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
now you have compressed 0.1b
Depends on what 0.1b adds that 0.1a doesn't have. There could be a reason why the compressors are not doing it and that would be that what was added to 0.1b wasn't worth the time it would take to compress it. 0.1b Isn't even listed in the changelog so it must not of had much added or it was mostly a bug fix.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
0.1b Isn't even listed in the changelog so it must not of had much added or it was mostly a bug fix.
Nah, it doesn't work that way, the only reason something would go into changelog or not is if someone posts it. Some games have years of updates without changelogs.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
V0_1_1a.jpg

Changelog:
  • added Day 8 (June 8, Monday);
  • you can also play Day 9 as a sandbox day;
  • MC is getting more sensitive; starting from the second week, she can have more than one orgasm a day;
  • added a new dream;
  • added one main storyline event;
  • extended morning events;
  • extended bathroom and shower events;
  • added shaving;
  • extended car wash event;
  • extended home workout and jogging events;
  • extended cooking: MC can progress from a dummy to a newbie;
  • added one new location – library & bookstore;
  • added four home activities – reading textbook, reading erotic books, bondage practice, and internet research; the last one appears only when required;
  • mc can invite Sandra (as a friend or as a lover); added a lot of sex activities for them;
  • added three fetish nighttime events and two practice events;
  • initiates two more fetishes – ass eating and watersport (will be developed in the next versions);
  • added one more toy – ben wa balls (will be used in the next versions);
  • the game contains now 11266 renders and 1073 animations.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Gin, thank you very much for Italian translation! It will be included in the v.0.1.1c.
Also, I asked Wills747 to update Android port. He always did it fast, and his ports worked great.
It looks like my friend - German translator (I'm not sure if he has account here) needs more time. So, German translation will be added later.

Right now I'm uploading game archives on Mediafire.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Game updated to v.0.1.1c

If you have v.0.1.0 or higher, you can download only week2 (see Installation.)

Enjoy!
I love what you're doing. You might consider a small redesign to your B&T logo, though. When I saw the tiny version of it next to your link, I legitimately thought it was a picture of a person sitting on a toilet. (The end of the ampersand is the head, and the T forms the person sitting with their elbows resting on their knees.)

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes