What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I love what you're doing. You might consider a small redesign to your B&T logo, though. When I saw the tiny version of it next to your link, I legitimately thought it was a picture of a person sitting on a toilet. (The end of the ampersand is the head, and the T forms the person sitting with their elbows resting on their knees.)
Thank you!
Do you mean this one:
window_icon.png

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed Android port of Beauty and the Thug v0.1.1c
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Optional gallery unlock
Android:
Place in " /Documents/Wills747/beauty.andthe.thug/game" folder
PC:
Place in game folder (overwrite if asked)
Mega
Updated Android port and Gallery unlock to 0.1.1c

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, I’ll add ability to skip a lesbian scene.
It's the male scenes I want to skip. I am only here for the female exhibitionism, and the last thing I want to see is some guy's dick. Personally, I think all sex scenes should be optional.
To convert to webp, I used xnconvert - standard application used by almost everyone. And nobody use the technique of applying custom details over the main image.
I’ll try to do something, but right now I have no idea how to fix it.
Humm... I use png, so not sure exactly, what I would consider then, is maybe using png for the overlays and webp for the rest?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
In the German version, the text of all menus is no longer legible, white writing on a white background, can this be fixed? Thank you.
My friend is translating into German, but he has some IRL issues. I hope he will finish it soon.
I don't know why this bug appeared. I think it should fix it:
1) remove folder game/tl/german
2) unarchive german.rar in game/tl folder

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
It's the male scenes I want to skip. I am only here for the female exhibitionism, and the last thing I want to see is some guy's dick. Personally, I think all sex scenes should be optional.

Humm... I use png, so not sure exactly, what I would consider then, is maybe using png for the overlays and webp for the rest?
Ruin the first date on Day 6 - and you'll see no dicks.
Jpg and webp don't differ significantly in terms of compression/quality. Also, I find a way to compress pngs (get Pro on ). So, the game is compressed adequately by now. It's just impossible to compress over 11k images and over 1k animations more without losing quality.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
If I remember correctly some time ago the dev had written that only the first meeting/dating, Hunter was obligatory because it is part of the story and the title of the game everything that will come later for male characters is optional, while with female characters it is not.

Kasoklar

Jan 3, 2021
I'd love it if the option remains to have her be hairy, including soft leg/butt/belly/arm hairs. I think it's wild and cute and doesn't look bad on an extremely attractive girl. If you can make it look good it looks good :p People that don't like it can let her shave anyway.
I also think it's sexy that you can decide whenever you want in the story that she has had enough of her hairs getting in the way and just wants everything clean and ready! Very immersive. Really does make this game special to me, a detail like that can totally pull me into the experience.

I used to don't like the look of hairy girls but after having been with a girl that had soft, light colored sexy looking hairs basically everywhere, feeling them on her body threw me into primal mode. Incredible.

As an end note, I would like to say as I usually think whenever people post opinions (rather than feedback) on this forum, do whatever you feel like with this game man. I like the idea A LOT and it looks awesome. Also being with guys (i'm mostly straight) in the game, my fantasy is big enough to imagine me being her. If I was a woman I'd probably also fuck guys :p Just make it your brain child. Whatever you feel is best will make this game totally awesome judging from your ideas with it!

Dae311

Nov 19, 2020
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Mega

Optional gallery unlock
Android:
PC:
Mega
updated ?

Reactions: zegamez

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mega

Optional gallery unlock
Android:
PC:
Mega
please update gallery unlocker

Aug 13, 2017
I have a strange problem here in the scene with Sandra late night sunday 7, when I reach 5-6 frames after the armpit choice the game just exit's, no error report of any sort.........
I've tried to downloading different downloads like full/week 1/week2.....same result every time.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes