What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

lolblow

Jun 5, 2017
i cant seem to find any futa content, so i think the futa/trans should be removed because it's misguiding many people sadly

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I hope future updates will let you progress the story more manually, for example by taking decisions or going places so you can play longer than the 9 days. (without savebreaking groundhogday)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
JUMPING THROUGH A FEW DAYS WITH SKIPPING CONTENT ISSUE:

Reactions: Ekzar

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Translations is not ready yet. I'll make the last small update when they are ready and continue

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
so I played the game it is great I know there is two routes but when do we actually get to interact with Amy did I do something wrong and missed her because hunter seem the only love interest here compered to Amy who we didn't meet yet i have been watching this game for a while and I wanted to wait for Amy and when I played this updated i was disappointed to find we don't talk with her yet can I know how long do we have wait or did I miss something and we do talk to her

Reactions: zegamez

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
whats wrong? i downloaded 0.15e and its all errors. i loaded a save, error. started a new game error???
open gallery, error
so its really necessary to have both, week 1 and 2? -.- just put it on an external drive

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
whats wrong? i downloaded 0.15e and its all errors. i loaded a save, error. started a new game error???
open gallery, error
so its really necessary to have both, week 1 and 2? -.- just put it on an external drive
Yes, you need both. See instructions in the first post

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
so I played the game it is great I know there is two routes but when do we actually get to interact with Amy did I do something wrong and missed her because hunter seem the only love interest here compered to Amy who we didn't meet yet i have been watching this game for a while and I wanted to wait for Amy and when I played this updated i was disappointed to find we don't talk with her yet can I know how long do we have wait or did I miss something and we do talk to her
Main character will meet Amy later

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes