What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

eversadboi

Aug 8, 2018
Hunter acts like an absolute fooking reeeetard and players aren't given any reason to care about him. And that forced date is literally the worst part of the game and MC cried after the date if she pushed him out at the end of the date and I was like bruh that guy acts like a toddler in an adult body who is barely able to function like a normal human being for three minutes straight and why are you crying over him. Also we're supposed to believe this mentally and socially challenged manchild is supposed to be a capable capo. Give me a fucking break. I hope there is an option in the future to cuck this guy by fucking the old mafia boss right in front of his face.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Also we're supposed to believe this mentally and socially challenged manchild is supposed to be a capable capo. Give me a fucking break.
You have no idea of inspiring urge to take on a challenge. Brad Pitt was also an uncouth lout until he was changed by a real sophisticated woman. Hunter is great in his wildness and honesty. He never lies and says what he thinks. He absorbs everything like a sponge, and is ready to change if pushed to it. Even his thugs noticed it. But you're not able to see it. Your arrogance and contempt of a refined member of a civilized society for a wild cub of the urban jungle looks disgusting. So take your break forever !
I hope that you will meet your own old mafia boss and have a great pleasure from this meeting.

Last edited:

eversadboi

Aug 8, 2018
But you're not able to see it. Your arrogance and contempt of a refined member of a civilized society for a wild cub of the urban jungle looks disgusting. So take your break forever !
Is that supposed to be funny or insulting? Because you failed at both spectacularly.

hubba69

Jul 29, 2019
Then don't pay attention, instead of getting hysterical. It's my sincere opinion. You look like a pompous turkey with feathers sticking out. I just smoothed them down.)
Hunter is a failed attempt of a main love interest in an otherwise great game. No (sane) person seems to like him. Most people dispise him. You will not make people like him by insulting them.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Hunter is a failed attempt of a main love interest in an otherwise great game. No (sane) person seems to like him. Most people dispise him. You will not make people like him by insulting them.
The problem is that persons like you denying the right of people from the lower strata of society to climb up the social ladder, exposing them as lepers, static rabble, whose place is at the bottom. The criminal underworld is the easiest way to get to the top for most of them. Corruption is rampant in all echelons of power. You are being bought up and sold out wholesale and retail, while you puff out your cheeks full of contempt for the inferiors. It's so funny to watch hamsters swell with their own vanity, believing that they are the cream of society, being just its breeding ground. When trouble overtakes them and they find themselves up to their ears in shit, only then their (your) true essence is revealed.

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hunter acts like an absolute fooking reeeetard and players aren't given any reason to care about him. And that forced date is literally the worst part of the game and MC cried after the date if she pushed him out at the end of the date and I was like bruh that guy acts like a toddler in an adult body who is barely able to function like a normal human being for three minutes straight and why are you crying over him. Also we're supposed to believe this mentally and socially challenged manchild is supposed to be a capable capo. Give me a fucking break. I hope there is an option in the future to cuck this guy by fucking the old mafia boss right in front of his face.
Lisa's favorite fairytale is Beauty and the Beast. I think it's not surprising and not a big spoiler. Even at this stage, you could find parallels between my game and the fairytale.
If you wrote a review on Beauty and the Beast, you would say something similar, wouldn't you?
The Beast put Belle's dad behind bars and was going to keep him there until he died! What a cruel creature! And then, he imprisoned Belle in his castle! I don't care what's going to be next, but I hope there is an option in the future to cuck this Beast by fucking Gaston right in front of his face.

eversadboi

Aug 8, 2018
Lisa's favorite fairytale is Beauty and the Beast. I think it's not surprising and not a big spoiler. Even at this stage, you could find parallels between my game and the fairytale.
If you wrote a review on Beauty and the Beast, you would say something similar, wouldn't you?
The Beast put Belle's dad behind bars and was going to keep him there until he died! What a cruel creature! And then, he imprisoned Belle in his castle! I don't care what's going to be next, but I hope there is an option in the future to cuck this Beast by fucking Gaston right in front of his face.
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The problem is that persons like you denying the right of people from the lower strata of society to climb up the social ladder, exposing them as lepers, static rabble, whose place is at the bottom. The criminal underworld is the easiest way to get to the top for most of them. Corruption is rampant in all echelons of power. You are being bought up and sold out wholesale and retail, while you puff out your cheeks full of contempt for the inferiors. It's so funny to watch hamsters swell with their own vanity, believing that they are the cream of society, being just its breeding ground. When trouble overtakes them and they find themselves up to their ears in shit, only then their (your) true essence is revealed.
Holy....you need help. "...the right"?! The right to be immoral, illegal, anti-social? Or the right of society to say his rights ended the moment he invaded someone else's rights.

You need to drop the anger and hate and choose a "true essence" of altruism.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
the right of society to say his rights ended the moment he invaded someone else's rights.
It sounds nice, but does your statement reflect the real state of affairs? Contempt breeds alienation and hatred. Instead of giving the disadvantaged the opportunity to break out of the vicious circle by introducing a decent education, expanding their opportunities, giving them a perspective for the future, we leave them to their fate, hoping that the police will protect us from them. But is this really the case? We ourselves multiply crime, leaving the deprived in poverty, creating a breeding ground for the growth of crime. The criminal world has many ways to sneak into your home, into your family, to corrupt your kids, while you blindly pride yourself on your civility and adherence to moral principles.
Hunter defended the owner's property, for which he was repeatedly beaten. The shopkeeper took advantage of his decency, turned out to be a complete scumbag without honor and conscience, fining Hunter for damaged by thugs goods, hiding behind the back of a fifteen-year-old teenager, although he probably considered himself a law-abiding member of society. The gangsters explained to Hunter that he was a fool, but appreciated his courage and dedication, offering a bright future. Why did he have to reject this offer ?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Did you deliberately choose a game for girls (!) called 'Beauty and the thug' (!) to write all your crap here? Or did you purposely seek the experience of a thug's girlfriend? Have you played all the male and lesbian games that you need this one ?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
No way! I don't remember tale's every girl was a lesbian, and the beast doesn't appear in the pages at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Demnor and intrigan

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Is it just me, or have we read different fairy tales under the same name? The Beast was a noble asshole, not a cub of the urban jungle, grown like a weed in a garbage dump, which no one cares about. It was that nasty bastard Gaston who declared Belle's father crazy by locking him in the basement. The Beast was punished by the witch in order to realize his guilt as a soulless darling of fate, completely devoid of empathy for others. Having imprisoned Belle in his castle, he wanted to remove the spell, but fell in love with her. At the same time Belle fell in love not with a hairy monster, but with the warm kind heart of a suffering man who finally realized his callousness and selfishness, showing a desire to change his attitude towards the people around him. The rebirth happened thanks to the wonderful sorceress Belle. Hunter is completely different. He lives in a hostile world, crushing it under him, like a strong sprout breaking through the asphalt of modern, hypocritical society, striving upward to the sun. He has nothing in common with the Beast.

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
may I know does it freestyle?
Is it a visual novel or the sandbox?
It's a visual novel with sandbox elements. Some days, there will be script events; some days, you will be able to do whatever you want. But if something is going to happen on the 1st of July, it will happen on the 1st of July whether you are ready or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StyleHG and Grelk
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes