What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The game keeps crashing on me when the MC and Sandra hook up. Right in the middle the game just shuts down. No exception thrown or anything.

I have downloaded all the different versions and still have the same problem.

Suggestions?
Does it happen always at the same place? If yes, can you describe when exactly?

GmFn1869

Jan 5, 2018
You can choose them both. Go out with Sandra on Day 7. Skipping the second date with Hunter will not affect their relationship too much.
But Sandra is just a sex mate; there’s no romantic route with her.
Just want to explain one more time:

This, the game has two main routes:
1) straight with Hunter
2) lesbian with Amy
Also, you can choose
3) with nobody
Hunter is a fucking tool. More lesbo Sandra content.
I really like this game. The choice of music on the dates is really sweet and it helps with the feeling of an emotional connection. I like the option to inherit the MC's fetishes from a previous game since it adds variety when replaying.

It would be nice if we could customize not only bestie Amy's name but her relationship (something in place of bestie) with the MC. Setting a relationship in place of the name just does not fit with the story when it is someone other than the MC saying it. I feel Amy has already blown her chance with the MC. Not because of the harsh words spoken when they had a falling out, but because of Amy sleeping with one of the twins. Granted the MC would have no way of knowing that so far, but it is just not a good foundation for a relationship with the MC. It would have been more touching if Amy had refused that twin's advances saying something like she only wanted to be with someone she knew and loved.

I suggest and plead that Sandra become a romance route. There is already more of an emotional connection with Sandra than with Hunter and it is impossible for me not to like Sandra. Specifically, expanding the route where the MC and Sandra call her husband for permission. Going behind his back feels just wrong particularly when he wouldn't have minded and would in fact have shared their joy. Asking for his permission also felt hard to reach without cheats or a walkthrough perhaps. I would like to have the MC propose to Sandra that they ask Sandra's husband for his blessing for the MC to date Sandra. Perhaps the MC could say something along the lines of how he has already graciously shared his wife in bed and now they ask for his blessing to share his wife's love. It would be nice if there were a choice whether such a route becomes a thruple (if everyone was ok with that), or only Sandra having as lovers her husband and the MC as a girlfriend.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
It would be nice if we could customize not only bestie Amy's name but her relationship (something in place of bestie) with the MC. Setting a relationship in place of the name just does not fit with the story when it is someone other than the MC saying it.
You can customize their relationship. Just input "sister" instead of Amy's name.

I feel Amy has already blown her chance with the MC. Not because of the harsh words spoken when they had a falling out, but because of Amy sleeping with one of the twins. Granted the MC would have no way of knowing that so far, but it is just not a good foundation for a relationship with the MC. It would have been more touching if Amy had refused that twin's advances saying something like she only wanted to be with someone she knew and loved.
Both Lisa and Amy were not virgin by the beginning of the story - they both had boyfriends. Amy didn't have any romantic relations with Yebani - just sex. It helped Amy to realize that she was a bisexual. Now, Amy can look at her feelings to Lisa from another point of view.

I suggest and plead that Sandra become a romance route. There is already more of an emotional connection with Sandra than with Hunter and it is impossible for me not to like Sandra. Specifically, expanding the route where the MC and Sandra call her husband for permission. Going behind his back feels just wrong particularly when he wouldn't have minded and would in fact have shared their joy. Asking for his permission also felt hard to reach without cheats or a walkthrough perhaps. I would like to have the MC propose to Sandra that they ask Sandra's husband for his blessing for the MC to date Sandra. Perhaps the MC could say something along the lines of how he has already graciously shared his wife in bed and now they ask for his blessing to share his wife's love. It would be nice if there were a choice whether such a route becomes a thruple (if everyone was ok with that), or only Sandra having as lovers her husband and the MC as a girlfriend.
Asking for permission for sex with another girl and asking for permission to date are different things. At least, I feel like that. Lesbian sex is a mutual kink, while dating is a cheating. We will see how it could end up, but I won't make Lisa break Sandra's marriage for sure.

GmFn1869

Jan 5, 2018
Thank you for the quick reply.

You can customize their relationship. Just input "sister" instead of Amy's name.
What I was trying unsuccessfully to convey is that the only person that would call Amy "sister" is the MC. When other characters say "sister", it does not fit such as Charles.

Asking for permission for sex with another girl and asking for permission to date are different things. At least, I feel like that. Lesbian sex is a mutual kink, while dating is a cheating. We will see how it could end up, but I won't make Lisa break Sandra's marriage for sure.
I do agree that dating would be different which is why I feel it too would require both Sandra and Roy being ok with it. I wouldn't want to break Sandra's marriage either.

I also love the humor in places. The MC's reaction to the news stories when the MC watches TV is hilarious.

Reactions: zegamez

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I wanna see how the story moves forward, and not just the routine things of a young girl , exploring her sexuality. The main plot is forgotten. And it really depresses me. The DEV meets the wishes of the crowd, neglecting the development of a magnificent story, turning her creation into a primitive girl simulator. The lack of ongoing plot really upsets me .

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nah, not really. Pregnant women are hornier than women who aren't pregnant in real life, believe it or not. So in real life, pregnancy is not a game over.
That's true, prego girls are always horny(most all girls). IDK why, sex without consequences? But in the game universe it's close to a Game Over

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Nah, not really. Pregnant women are hornier than women who aren't pregnant in real life, believe it or not. So in real life, pregnancy is not a game over.
Yes and no, it depends on what kind of stage. In the first weeks, the hormones fluctuate insane and they become very sexual desirable. But as the weeks past, they feel less and less sexual desirable, to even a stage where sexual contact feels discomfortable. Also awkwardness, lack of interest, fatigue, lack of orgasm can happen.

I would say it's only at the begin and probarly also in mid pregnancy. After that, it goes downhill with sexual desirable feelings.

Last edited:

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Very good game. Definitely one of the best out there. There are only a few good ones of that genre and this is one of them. When i first stumbled upon it i thought "this is probably cheap" and prepared to quickly delete it after a look. But i had to change my mind. One thing that is great about it is that it doesn' t bore you to death with a load of badly written text while maintaining more or less the same picture. The amount of pictures and scenes alone deserve praise.
Keep up the great work.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Fantastic game, truly!
Finally a game that not only embraces pubic hair, but armpit hair too! Love it! And what's more, they went to the trouble of making every render insta-toggle between no hair and ful natural, never seen that before!
It's a shame the game doesn't allow you to free-play even though the 'days are up' though. There's a lot more that I know I haven't seen, but I can't play yet :/ It would be nice if we could just keep playing without getting any new main story.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Why not?
I played through the game with the exhibitionism kink once completely up to the 9th day. And from there always the 10th day again and again to take the other kinks with you. You can get all the kinks, however, the story doesn't progress. Great entertainment :p

There's a lot more that I know I haven't seen, but I can't play yet :/ It would be nice if we could just keep playing without getting any new main story.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Why not?
I played through the game with the exhibitionism kink once completely up to the 9th day. And from there always the 10th day again and again to take the other kinks with you. You can get all the kinks, however, the story doesn't progress. Great entertainment :p
I guess, but I don't like to reload over and over and repeat the same thing :) I want to keep going but be able to do the repeatables still. Look at a game like (just to name one) Glamour. Similar concept there. You get points where a certain storyline is done and 'out of content', but you can still just continue playing the game.
I haven't even seen half the game's content, yet it just did not allow me to continue. :/

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
I downloaded the full two weeks, all the lewd videos fail. All have exceptions and most crash the game if I ignore to go thru them. Any ideas what I did wrong?

Reactions: Losersriot
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes