What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
zegamez
Loaded my save, game ends nothing new.
Always the best thing when an update comes out.
I wonder if old saves are conflicting because of the "groundhog day" thing. Instead of continuing with the story it thinks it's version over again.
When I load an even earlier save on day 8 it skips to day 10 when going to sleep.
Also there wasn't a gloryhole at the club, i'm disappointed.
Yes, Groundhog Day conflicts with old saves. The game warns you about this. Save your game before a Groundhog Day.
About Glory Hole - I made a poll among my supporters. They decided to postpone it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yes, Groundhog Day conflicts with old saves. The game warns you about this. Save your game before a Groundhog Day.
About Glory Hole - I made a poll among my supporters. They decided to postpone it.
I do have a save that is without it, that's the one I was talking about on day 8 that skipped to day 10.
still the games annoying enough to play should probably do away with idea of having set amount of days.
but whatever I guess.
also your supporters suck. lol

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Fun update, although loading only week 2 breaks everything

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Answering to the review of Dr Secz:
You can tell your wife that you was just looking for new ideas what do with her next time :)
About the game: there's no grinding to go through the storyline. The grinding starts when you want to open all the scenes during a few playthroughs. I designed my game in a way that it wouldn't be possible - so you will be able to play a lot of times and see different scenes. However, it didn't work when the game is too short, so players have to go through the same scenes and it becomes annoying. To solve this problem, I added:

- Groundhog Day (you can replay the last gameday again and again developing your skills)
- save your stats at the end and start a new game with preserved characteristics;
- Fetish Queen Mode (Lisa behaves like she has all the fetishes and you won't skip any fetish-related scene.

I don't really know what else can I do.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Answering to the review of Dr Secz:
You can tell your wife that you was just looking for new ideas what do with her next time :)
About the game: there's no grinding to go through the storyline. The grinding starts when you want to open all the scenes during a few playthroughs. I designed my game in a way that it wouldn't be possible - so you will be able to play a lot of times and see different scenes. However, it didn't work when the game is too short, so players have to go through the same scenes and it becomes annoying. To solve this problem, I added:

- Groundhog Day (you can replay the last gameday again and again developing your skills)
- save your stats at the end and start a new game with preserved characteristics;
- Fetish Queen Mode (Lisa behaves like she has all the fetishes and you won't skip any fetish-related scene.

I don't really know what else can I do.
Your game is perfect carry on.

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
Just tried the game, sad I reached day 9 so quickly.

Noticed the pills are more than they say, interesting way to work in enlarging assets etc; is it also affecting her intellect?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Downloaded FULL version week 1+2 - got an error while playing :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/w1d4.rpy", line 754, in script
menu:
File "game/w1d4.rpy", line 789, in <module>
"Go to Red-Light District" if can_go:
NameError: name 'can_go' is not defined

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I played this when it first came out and I thought it was... not good... but after playing it again, I have to say it is a really great job. The MC is both smart and naive as well as sexy as hell. I guess my only disappointment is the Thug... It's well done and I get that he starts questioning things and maybe she can turn him into a "good guy" and I get she is conflicted but meh... Regardless, really great stuff. I even love the way the dev handled the repetitive tasks.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Downloaded FULL version week 1+2 - got an error while playing :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/w1d4.rpy", line 754, in script
menu:
File "game/w1d4.rpy", line 789, in <module>
"Go to Red-Light District" if can_go:
NameError: name 'can_go' is not defined
Did you start a new game or you loaded your old save?

Cosmini357

Feb 2, 2019
Not able to play on mac, the game is not starting, I guess is a common issue from what I see, I've tried chmod or other stuff, tried also only to download week 1 but no luck

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
Dev , You are asking for votes on Fetishes on the first page of this thread but your options are very shallow. There are so many fetishes you missed out on for voting. Add Lactation, breastfeeding, nursing handjob, Breastplay in general (Big tits). Futa : futa/futa, futa/male, futa/female), Dominatrix, Roleplay, Age difference(milf/gilf), Armpit licking .etc
Prostitution ; Gangbang, Blowbang

hubba69

Jul 29, 2019
Dev , You are asking for votes on Fetishes on the first page of this thread but your options are very shallow. There are so many fetishes you missed out on for voting. Add Lactation, breastfeeding, nursing handjob, Breastplay in general (Big tits). Futa : futa/futa, futa/male, futa/female), Dominatrix, Roleplay, Age difference(milf/gilf), Armpit licking .etc
I personally am happy, that almost none of the kinks you listed are in this game. IMHO they wouldn't fit. But each to their own.

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
I personally am happy, that almost none of the kinks you listed are in this game. IMHO they wouldn't fit. But each to their own.
Does Breastplay disgust you? You would rather have watersports, anal play, corruption,degration than breastplay!! (Sucking)
With female MC breastplay scenes can be even more hotter.
For Futa I understand its not everyone's cup of tea. Others are just basic hot stuff. ( Orgies)

IMO many games lack the basic foreplay and focused on grinding and slowburn. It's supposed to be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenBen95

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The number of options is limited by 10.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The game keeps crashing on me when the MC and Sandra hook up. Right in the middle the game just shuts down. No exception thrown or anything.

I have downloaded all the different versions and still have the same problem.

Suggestions?

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes