What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
great story so far, but thought corruption would also be listed among the genres, since Beauty whom is pure and impressionable and a bit naive can be molded by the Thug.

Reactions: zegamez

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Futa/ Trans avoidable? (not my thing) also are they each stand alone games OR all choices carries over?
and for your fetish pole forget the to add one of the biggest of all time PREGNANCY lol

Reactions: GmFn1869

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Futa/ Trans avoidable? (not my thing) also are they each stand alone games OR all choices carries over?
and for your fetish pole forget the to add one of the biggest of all time PREGNANCY lol
Yes, it 100% avoidable, and is not the focus of the game.
Pregnancy is not planned until the final.

Reactions: GmFn1869

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
So the changelog mention a beach event that is part of the main story that is not happening in my playthrough is there a requirement for that or could it be a bug.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Beauty And The Thug 0.1.2a Weeks 1 & 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: linus.quotes

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
So the changelog mention a beach event that is part of the main story that is not happening in my playthrough is there a requirement for that or could it be a bug.
The week 1&2 version, it just said cannot open the application when i click on the icon
Just "Cannot open application" without any error codes? Did you try to play other RenPy games?

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I don’t have a surge of new patrons after updating. It was even quite opposite. And I have no idea what changed exactly.
Maybe cause your game is sooooo HEAVY ? ((

Compessors, Anybody, Help with compressed version. I've got no free memory at all, but I wanna play my favorite game. Please !

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Same with my Mac it says "cannot be opened"
That's an issue with the MacOS system that doesn't recognize the app as native or if some permission was damaged while unzipping them, you can try to force it to open by either using a chmod wia terminal or useing this program I found here on the forum it helped me with some games that had the same issue, it was made by goobdoob and you can download it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/.
Just unzip it open it and drag the game icon on it, hit enter and it should solve the issue. :)

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes