What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Thank you for your review!

the skin of his legs in the cemetery (in the prologue) looks like orange peel
Actually, MC had goose bumps (it was a chilly early morning) :)
But I agree, I don't like how I did renders in the beginning of the game.

One thing I don't understand, and maybe it's a bug or something on purpose. Once you reach day 9, I can continue to evolve the Mc's kinks up to their version limit, but I can no longer have her study math for her exam. I know there's plenty of time before June 26, but I find that surprising.
There's a "Hedgehog Day" after Day 8. It's kind of cheating that allows player to level up fetishes without restarting the game. So, there could be some bugs with progressing non-fetish stuff. But thank you anyway, I'll double check it in the upcoming update.

Mar 16, 2022
I sincerely hope that there will be a path to cut out the moron thug and pursue other avenues cuz that character is an unrelenting tool. Literally the only bad thing about the game is him. He sucks.
The game is called Beauty and the Thug...He's in the title, he's a major part of the game. I seriously doubt that you'll be able to cut him out of the main storyline. You can go the lesbian path, but you will still have to interact with him as part of the story.

Reactions: Losersriot

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
How evolve Pussy Play skills after having bought the egg vibes? I can only watch that video after I've bought the egg vibes.

Haemli

Jun 4, 2017
Really amazing game. The renders look pretty good and the story is also nice. I enjoyed playing it a lot. I like the fact that the story can be replayed with increasing kinkyness (if that's a word).

Also when will v.0.1.2. be released here?

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
How evolve Pussy Play skills after having bought the egg vibes? I can only watch that video after I've bought the egg vibes.
I just found out that I forgot to add the ability insert / take them out during Bed Play. It will be fixed.
However, you can make Lisa insert them anyway. At night, durging foreplay, choose "Play with vibro eggs." At the end of the scene you will have an option to rearrange the eggs (all in her vagina, two in vagina & one in her ass, or three in the ass.)
Also, you have an option to use vibroeggs during the second bondage scene (where Lisa ties herself to the bed)

Reactions: Demnor and fiuojui

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
I'm waiting for 1k on Patreon :)

Last two releases brought almost nothing from F95. They even slowed down the flow of Patrons from other sites. I know, it's dumb, but I'm still planning to upload my game here. I'll do it by the end of the week.
For 1k USD or 1k patreon members:)

Last edited:

hubba69

Jul 29, 2019
I'm waiting for 1k on Patreon :)

Last two releases brought almost nothing from F95. They even slowed down the flow of Patrons from other sites. I know, it's dumb, but I'm still planning to upload my game here. I'll do it by the end of the week.
Well, I did sign up on Patreon (Mumpitz). Would not have happened, if I would not have found your game on this site and had the chance to 'try before I buy'.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Well, I did sign up on Patreon (Mumpitz). Would not have happened, if I would not have found your game on this site and had the chance to 'try before I buy'.
Sure, I absolutely don’t mind that my game is present here (actually, I uploaded my game to F95). I’m just taking about updates.
Just to make it clear: I owe a big time F95 team - this site allowed me to present my game and brought a lot of supporters. However, something changed during the last two updates. I don’t have a surge of new patrons after updating. It was even quite opposite. And I have no idea what changed exactly.
PS: I will try to update it today

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes