What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Kshitij G

Mar 14, 2018
That's an issue with the MacOS system that doesn't recognize the app as native or if some permission was damaged while unzipping them, you can try to force it to open by either using a chmod wia terminal or useing this program I found here on the forum it helped me with some games that had the same issue, it was made by goobdoob and you can download it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/.
Just unzip it open it and drag the game icon on it, hit enter and it should solve the issue. :)
i tried with chmod on terminal but it didnt open , but thanks to you it works now , Thank you man

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed Android port of Beauty and the Thug v0.1.2a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt of where copy the week1.rpa file to.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
KEEP week1.rpa!
Week 2 apks will now be smaller but still need this file.
Also, if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega

Optional gallery unlock
Android:
Place in " /Documents/Wills747/beauty.andthe.thug/game" folder
PC:
Place in game folder (overwrite if asked)
Mega
Updated my Android post and added instructions for v0.1.2a

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Hello all. I have recently been too lazy to bother myself into doing the method of following the walkthrough as a way to open the gallery and have now decided to just edit this file to unlock it for me. Mind you it might be easier to follow the walktrough heck probably even more rewarding but I still for those that don't wanna do that here is the new file. Put it into your 'game' folder.

axnjxn

Jun 12, 2017
Hello I just downloaded this game for first time and have the option for "restore fetish skills?" when starting the game for the first time. I clicked yes but I was not sure if that would do anything since I never played this before. I looked at my stats and I have 50% foot fetish, 30% PP, 25% PE and 47% exhibitionist. Is it intended to start with these fetishes? Or should I use the cheats to remove them and start at 0? I am just trying to play the intended way

Contex666

Oct 2, 2021
Hello all. I have recently been too lazy to bother myself into doing the method of following the walkthrough as a way to open the gallery and have now decided to just edit this file to unlock it for me. Mind you it might be easier to follow the walktrough heck probably even more rewarding but I still for those that don't wanna do that here is the new file. Put it into your 'game' folder.
taking into account the fact that got out to replace
no new content
everything is the same as it was

Reactions: Priappus

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Sorry but i have to say it.The german translation is a fuckin mess.It reads like someone just put it in google translator and called it a day.

I just entered the crib and i switched back to english cause of all the errors, grammar mistakes and the awful "reading feeling"

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Sorry but i have to say it.The german translation is a fuckin mess.It reads like someone just put it in google translator and called it a day.

I just entered the crib and i switched back to english cause of all the errors, grammar mistakes and the awful "reading feeling"
Sorry to hear that. One guy, native German speaker, translated it for me. He's a volunteer, so I don't really know what to do with that.

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Sorry to hear that. One guy, native German speaker, translated it for me. He's a volunteer, so I don't really know what to do with that.
Its always nice to have volunteers but as i said before the translation is imo basic ,like highschool level.It doesnt sound naturally.
I dont want to sound condescending because its hard work to translate so much text but this is just 5/10 at best.

But enough of this negativeness, your Game is pretty nice and i really like to play this again over the weekend,Keep this good work up.:)

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hello I just downloaded this game for first time and have the option for "restore fetish skills?" when starting the game for the first time. I clicked yes but I was not sure if that would do anything since I never played this before. I looked at my stats and I have 50% foot fetish, 30% PP, 25% PE and 47% exhibitionist. Is it intended to start with these fetishes? Or should I use the cheats to remove them and start at 0? I am just trying to play the intended way
Probably, my persisting variables were saved in the final release. I didn't know about this RenPy bug.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Will say, I like the food scenes added were great this update (hope for more).

The only negative thing I will say about this game is that the 2 main LIs are not the greatest (I wish the car wash guy was a main LI). Besides that, the scenes are great (can be annoying to get at times), great graphics, and many different fetishes.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
zegamez
Loaded my save, game ends nothing new.
Always the best thing when an update comes out.
I wonder if old saves are conflicting because of the "groundhog day" thing. Instead of continuing with the story it thinks it's version over again.
When I load an even earlier save on day 8 it skips to day 10 when going to sleep.
Also there wasn't a gloryhole at the club, i'm disappointed.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes