What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Looking forward to when the fat old perverted christian/muslim gynecologist steps in with his old school tools and a disgust for unmarried girls having sex, somebody needs to teach those harlots what happens when they spit in the face of God, for he is the creator AND destroyer of all the tight little holes...lol:devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demnor and StyleHG

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Can anyone help me? I can't get to work to earn money anymore. The game says I can't go to work because I didn't buy a uniform yet and I don't want to spend the day in a potato costume, also I'm no longer going to my second job at the Drunken Monkey, so it's me doing everything else but working and I'm stuck at $335 and growing poorer over time.

I don't see any option in the game to buy a costume to work at the gas station.

Jun 2, 2020
Looking forward to when the fat old perverted christian/muslim gynecologist steps in with his old school tools and a disgust for unmarried girls having sex, somebody needs to teach those harlots what happens when they spit in the face of God, for he is the creator AND destroyer of all the tight little holes...lol:devilish:
it would be time for you to get some treatment or therapy maybe!

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
A little help? Can't get more than 43% on Pussy Play, all the other are maxed out. Any hints please?
You saw all the related content for Pussy Play. You can reach 50%, it it will be just adjusting for the routes where Glory Hole is not available.

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
I tried searching this forum, but didn't find anyone else reporting this...

1. Trying to follow the walkthrough on v0.2.0c for Windows
2. It says one way is to use the Cheat menu to adjust some starting settings, but when I go to do that Handjob and Foot Fetish don't change at all, but I can slider all the other items.
3. Also, if I click on the Math cheat, the entire line item disappears.

Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
I guess it doesn't matter...I watched 1 lewd video on handjobs and jumped 50%. I expect it'll be the same for foot fetish.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I tried searching this forum, but didn't find anyone else reporting this...

1. Trying to follow the walkthrough on v0.2.0c for Windows
2. It says one way is to use the Cheat menu to adjust some starting settings, but when I go to do that Handjob and Foot Fetish don't change at all, but I can slider all the other items.
3. Also, if I click on the Math cheat, the entire line item disappears.

Anyone else experience this?
All other scales have many grades (like 0, 1, 2, 3..) while FF and HJ only 0 and 0.5. You just need to move the slider to the end / start of the scale. That's how sliders work in RenPy.

drache

Aug 23, 2016
This may be a weird question/problem but is it possible to lock the gallery completely at the start of the game? I have tried deleting old save files und persistent files, did a fresh download of the game but i still have scenes in the gallery at the start that are already unlocked before i even begin a new game and most of those that are unlocked arent even from the point i played the game but are from later updates where i havent seen the scenes in normal playtroughs yet.

toddd333

Aug 4, 2018
Out of curiosity, what happened to the third option in the Sandra romance? Haven't played the game in a while and I remember there being an option to seduce her without getting the husband involved, but now that is the only way to get into a relationship with her. Was that patched out? I played through it without using cheats and it only lists "yes, you're right"(which cancels the relationship) and "call your husband".

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes