What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Aye, that's the only thing which still bothers me about the game (the rest being good to great) : *that* toe looks like she had part of her ass growing on the front. Granted it's easier access to the cheeks, but still meh.

Would love to see a "normal" (healthy?) girl instead.
looks like her butt ate her vagina

• Haha
Reactions: str8up
Sep 5, 2021
I see vote leaning towards exhibition and am wondering if you can go panties off mode for the whole game, like the shaved hair thing just a panties option.

Reactions: zegamez

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Sorry if this will offend some but can anyone help explain this promo picture in the OP for me. Thank you in advance! Also yeah, I didn't check the whole 93 pages of posts or search ( because I don't know what to search for ) beforehand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, renders looks nice, and this game is unique in a sense that it provides customizations to a certain degree, evidently with the armpit hairs and pubes. Personally, I have not played it yet but looking forward to.

Thank you for the share. All the best, zegamez. Cheers.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Sorry if this will offend some but can anyone help explain this promo picture in the OP for me. Thank you in advance! Also yeah, I didn't check the whole 93 pages of posts or search ( because I don't know what to search for ) beforehand.
Anyway, renders looks nice, and this game is unique in a sense that it provides customizations to a certain degree, evidently with the armpit hairs and pubes. Personally, I have not played it yet but looking forward to.

Thank you for the share. All the best, zegamez. Cheers.
None of this has anything to do with God

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
I get this error everytime when masturbating in bed:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/w2d2.rpy", line 86, in script call
call bedplay2 from _call_bedplay2_6
File "game/bedplay.rpy", line 48, in script call
call bedplay_foreplay_options2 from _call_bedplay_foreplay_options2
File "game/bedplay.rpy", line 772, in script
pause
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/screens.rpy", line 5746, in execute
screen activities_bedplay1():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 5746, in execute
screen activities_bedplay1():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 5768, in execute
if panties_on or arousal < 7:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 5770, in execute
$ btn_acc_text += mc + " is wearing panties."
File "game/screens.rpy", line 5770, in <module>
$ btn_acc_text += mc + " is wearing panties."
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'

Reactions: zegamez

HeinzGaz

Jun 1, 2018
Hi guys, is this a lesbian game? cause from what i can see from gallery the most of events are lesbian or ghost male.
27 gallery pages: 2 blowjob, 1 pussy, 1 anal fuck

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi guys, is this a lesbian game? cause from what i can see from gallery the most of events are lesbian or ghost male.
27 gallery pages: 2 blowjob, 1 pussy, 1 anal fuck
From what I gathered so far ( without playing ), this game is about the female protagonist FMC exploring her sexualities ( so far with 19 different kinks ). So, lesbianism is definitely on the table, and I believe heterosex too. The player basically has to play many times to explore those different kinks.

But yeah, let see what the right responses from veteran players;).

Edit: From the developer himself here.
This is an outdated information. My plans are following:
1) Straight route: Lisa have sex with Hunter, he is her only man. Lisa still may have lesbian sex. However, you can avoid it.
2) Lesbian route: Lisa have sex with Amy. Amy may be her only partner, or they may have fun with Sandra and beach girls.
3) Lisa could pick up noone and do whatever she wants, but not with Hunter and Amy.
4) All fetishes are avoidable. Futa/trans scenes are avoidable.

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
From what I gathered so far ( without playing ), this game is about the female protagonist FMC exploring her sexualities ( so far with 19 different kinks ). So, lesbianism is definitely on the table, and I believe heterosex too. The player basically has to play many times to explore those different kinks.

But yeah, let see what the right responses from veteran players;).

Edit: From the developer himself here.
All correct what you said and excuse the question but I am curious, I see you are much more knowledgeable than those who play it then why not do it?:D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
All correct what you said and excuse the question but I am curious, I see you are much more knowledgeable than those who play it then why not do it?:D
I just learn/knew about the game today, when it pops up at the Latest Games & Updates page, so I have not played it yet ( due to game backlogs etc. ). So, I just spend some time browsing & partial reading this thread, getting to learn a bit more before playing:D.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I get this error everytime when masturbating in bed:
Thank you for the error report.
I think this is because a bug after restoring mc's name when you're skipping prologue (I have no idea how it may happen, but I added an error check to fix this bug.)
Please, try to start a game without skipping content and check if you have this issue again.

Reactions: rnzn

JamboIRA

Apr 24, 2020
Hi , I find a lot of error in the android version, for example when i try to open the stats or when i change outfit.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes