What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
played through this game. i enjoyed it. Appears I missed some scenes if the OP pics are in the game. I thought my playthrough was enough to see all the major story scenes. I was on the cooking route i guess until i had to learn the math skill. Then i wanted to learn the more erotic skills with the book but my game was played to the end of the update in a few game days. Mastered Math Skill. I was wondering about the other skills though. the day cycle is enough for just a skill or two. theres no way to do all in the time progress until the sandbox opens up & you can go further in skills in your game

I played v25b from start to end and had no problems. I'm interested where the game goes from here.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Can you do a lesbian only playthrough or not?
If you mean absence heterosexual sex, just lesbian - yes, this is absolutely possible.
If you mean no dicks on your screen - this is also possible except for one scene where Lisa squeezes someone's balls.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
What is the difference? How do I know if she's a lover or friend and what choice determines it?
If they have sex - they are lovers. If not - they are friends. It determines on Day 7 if Lisa invites her to go out (if on Day 7 Lisa goes out with Hunter, she can invite Sandra on the next laundry day)

Reactions: Demnor and Olivia_V
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes