What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Beauty and the Thug is updated to 0.2.5d

It includes a few bugfixes and translations to Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, French, and Spanish.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
@zegamez How do I open these two scenes? Do I have to wait until the day it goes to the laundry? I mean the following Tuesday then in the next update? Thank you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
@zegamez How do I open these two scenes? Do I have to wait until the day it goes to the laundry? I mean the following Tuesday then in the next update? Thank you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, you spotted the problem. You need to start a new game or to use a cheat code Laundry+1. I described the problem .
Also, Sandra can't be a friend and a lover simultaneously. Thus, you need to play two times or to toggle Sandra friend/lover.

Reactions: Geko1711

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yes, you spotted the problem. You need to start a new game or to use a cheat code Laundry+1. I described the problem .
Also, Sandra can't be a friend and a lover simultaneously. Thus, you need to play two times or to toggle Sandra friend/lover.
All ok perfect seen both scenes, by the way very nice and funny. Thanks for the suggestions.

Reactions: zegamez

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi zegamez I wanted to ask why in the replay of the gallery scenes you don't also repeat the main dialogue of the game?
I tried in both English and Italian, I think however also in the other languages it would be nice if there was. bye

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi zegamez I wanted to ask why in the replay of the gallery scenes you don't also repeat the main dialogue of the game?
I tried in both English and Italian, I think however also in the other languages it would be nice if there was. bye
Hi! That’s how the gallery works. I can’t add dialogues without rewriting the whole gallery engine

Reactions: Geko1711

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the gynecologist visit/appointment? Can't seem to find any clue on that. Unless it's still not in the game and haven't checked on previous pages here.

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to get the gynecologist visit/appointment? Can't seem to find any clue on that. Unless it's still not in the game and haven't checked on previous pages here.
IIRC the game should ask you about that visit a bit later in the story.

Reactions: drago30

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
oh man. i was gonna complain that there is no content by the time you hit the end of it and then i checked the walkthu. somehow i missed pretty much the majority of the game. LMAO

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes