What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

dante225

Feb 16, 2023
Sigh. It is working. Explain what you did and what happens after you do it and I'll try to help.
You can't download the file.
When you click on attachment it opens the page with python script and you can't download the file at all.
You have to zip the file then post it like that.

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
cant get anal play past 41%? the WT says it jumps from 40-42 but mines capped at 41 and cant watch the new video for it

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
started a game with stats from previous playthrue and encounterd a bug. here is the traceback:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/w3d1.rpy", line 42, in script call
    call return_home_noon1 from _call_return_home_noon1_4
  File "game/repeat_morning.rpy", line 66, in script call
    call early_noon_choice1 from _call_early_noon_choice1_1
  File "game/repeat_morning.rpy", line 76, in script call
    pause
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 4119, in script call
    call work1 from _call_work1
  File "game/repeat1.rpy", line 7276, in script
    l "{i}Okay. It’s time to go to work."
KeyError: 'mc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/w3d1.rpy", line 42, in script call
    call return_home_noon1 from _call_return_home_noon1_4
  File "game/repeat_morning.rpy", line 66, in script call
    call early_noon_choice1 from _call_early_noon_choice1_1
  File "game/repeat_morning.rpy", line 76, in script call
    pause
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 4119, in script call
    call work1 from _call_work1
  File "game/repeat1.rpy", line 7276, in script
    l "{i}Okay. It’s time to go to work."
  File "E:\utilisateurs\utilisateur\jeuxA\BT-0.2.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\utilisateur\jeuxA\BT-0.2.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\utilisateur\jeuxA\BT-0.2.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\utilisateur\jeuxA\BT-0.2.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "E:\utilisateurs\utilisateur\jeuxA\BT-0.2.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "E:\utilisateurs\utilisateur\jeuxA\BT-0.2.0c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "E:\utilisateurs\utilisateur\jeuxA\BT-0.2.0c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'mc'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Beauty and the Thug 0.2.0c
Tue Aug  1 21:10:52 2023
If the save is needed I would be happy to provide.

Reactions: zegamez

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Hell yeah !

0.3a

Main Storyline

- Amy’s (lesbian) route has initiated! There’s not much content yet, but it’s a start. From this point on, Amy’s route will quickly escalate. :PogChamp:

Thanks zegamez !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is it me or is the "best" stat to raise first exhibitionist? It seems like this triggers a lot of scenes early on.:unsure:

PS: Is it already possible to just be friends with the dude? Asked this some time ago because i kinda like him as a missguided boy which you could lead on a better path or something like this but not in a LI way. :D

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Is it me or is the "best" stat to raise first exhibitionist? It seems like this triggers a lot of scenes early on.:unsure:

PS: Is it already possible to just be friends with the dude? Asked this some time ago because i kinda like him as a missguided boy which you could lead on a better path or something like this but not in a LI way. :D
yes you can. But that path is more tied to the childhood friend. I don't know yet if you can just remain friend with both and be independent or if you have to be in a relationship with one or the other. Naturally, we are about to meet Amy so if I knew anything about that it would be weird since I am sadly not a patron.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes