What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I saw that the version on Itch.io is already 0.3b. How long till the public release? If it is more than a week away it might be worth it to buy it there. I might buy it the next after this one anyways since it is clearly getting it faster there than here and the price is reasonable and is supporting the dev.

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
[...]I might buy it the next after this one anyways since it is clearly getting it faster there than here and the price is reasonable and is supporting the dev.
When you buy the version on itch.io, are you getting all future updates? Or do you have to pay again everytime there is an update?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
When you buy the version on itch.io, are you getting all future updates? Or do you have to pay again everytime there is an update?
I don't use the app, only the browser version.

When you buy a game you get a link to download it. after that, when the next version comes out, if you go to the game's page and click on download again it will ask you to pay again to have access, but the game is already in your library (in the collapsing menu beside your account name) from there you can always download the latest version.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
do you know if gofile has a limit? because every time I download it stops at 2Gb even though my internet is working normally.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
do you know if gofile has a limit? because every time I download it stops at 2Gb even though my internet is working normally.
Shouldn't, just sometimes GoFile gets overloaded and will slow down or could be any other number of reasons.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
game keeps crashing after i put the week 1 and 2 rpa in tge gane folder on android, how do i fix this, is there a compressed or pre patched version

vodoket460

Nov 12, 2019
Totally blue ballsed here. I can't Patreon from my country. i tried buying on Itch but it doesn't work. Somebody please release me!

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes