What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Admittedly, I would've checked my game thread more frequently if I had more time. Due to the lawsuit, I've only been logging into f95 to check alerts before logging off.
If you miss one alert (like you got an alert for the a new msg, but didn't click it and never checked the thread afterwards) you won't get new notifications afterwards ;)

Can you add the changelog?

No more need for me to do an update only patch :eek:.
If you don't have the time to edit the OP yourself, just report the post yourself, that's literally our job :p

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
if I decided to avoid all dicks how much I will miss? cause I doubt I can do blowjobs or hanjobs without the scene leading to vaginal sex. btw any idea if a wt mod will be made?

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Hey everyone,
I'm feeling a bit puzzled. Something's up with my game thread. Even though I'm watching it, I haven't been getting any alerts, making it seem like there's been no activity and no one's really been anticipating my game. If no one's waiting, then there's no point in releasing it, right?

Admittedly, I would've checked my game thread more frequently if I had more time. Due to the lawsuit, I've only been logging into f95 to check alerts before logging off.

Regardless, now that I've confirmed you all are still here and interested, I will release my game here. I'll make it available to everyone, especially those who might be facing financial hardships due to the economic situation in their country or personal challenges. Just a heads up: posting on f95 hasn't been profitable for a while now. In fact, it's been reducing the number of patrons I get.
All I ask is that if you believe my game is worth supporting, please spread the word on other gaming platforms and your social media. Your positive feedback can make a world of difference.

Here're the links:

MEGA

I'll edit the game thread later (not sure if I have time for that until Sunday.) If someone did that instead of me and reported the game update, it would be a huge help.
View attachment 3022113
Thank you for making this game and for making it public! It is one of my fafourite games! I hope your patreon number is rising. ;)

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
I would very much like to enjoy the game, but ...

Anyone know a fix for this ? It's that way for all images up until the first choice, and i already got 2 errors

That's a fresh install from the compressed version

Reactions: alucardhell

vodoket460

Nov 12, 2019
if I decided to avoid all dicks how much I will miss? cause I doubt I can do blowjobs or hanjobs without the scene leading to vaginal sex. btw any idea if a wt mod will be made?
There's only one hetero sex scene with the MC so far. In my opinion it's greatest sex scene of any adult game out there bar none, but if you want to avoid it I think you can by just ignoring the guy's calls or telling him to fuck off or something.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I would very much like to enjoy the game, but ...

Anyone know a fix for this ? It's that way for all images up until the first choice, and i already got 2 errors

That's a fresh install from the compressed version
The compressed version is completely fucked. Don't even try and fight passed the errors

Reactions: sdfa and Zgmz0

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
If you miss one alert (like you got an alert for the a new msg, but didn't click it and never checked the thread afterwards) you won't get new notifications afterwards ;)

Can you add the changelog?

No more need for me to do an update only patch :eek:.
If you don't have the time to edit the OP yourself, just report the post yourself, that's literally our job :p
Thank you very much for editing my thread and clarification! That’s what happened most likely.
I’ll add a change log soon. Right now you can check it here:

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you very much for editing my thread and clarification! That’s what happened most likely.
I’ll add a change log soon. Right now you can check it here:
Now that you say it, there was a changelog in the Mega folder -.-' I remember now lol

I should probably add a explanation for the compressed version. Will wait until you're done with editing

Reactions: rnzn

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well, you will have a much easier time avoiding dicks if you don't suck them? :unsure: But for obvious reasons it's advisable to follow through with either avoiding them or not avoiding them, not trying something in between.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
mdr the compressed version ! tell me, do you get paid for that ?!:ROFLMAO:
I love it if its not a standard unpack and play version. Normal users here can't do anything themselves not even search for a reason its not working.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
zegamez Seems like the putting the rpa file into the folder for the compressed version is already to much for them :ROFLMAO:
I edited OP a bit, maybe now people can figure it out.

I leave the changelog for you, It's probably better if you make bullet points like the last changelogs, instead of me copying everything from the webside over.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes