What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
zegamez Seems like the putting the rpa file into the folder for the compressed version is already to much for them :ROFLMAO:
I edited OP a bit, maybe now people can figure it out.

I leave the changelog for you, It's probably better if you make bullet points like the last changelogs, instead of me copying everything from the webside over.
Will do later. I’m from the phone right now.

Reactions: Bob69

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
well 2 out of 3 aint bad.
No kink shaming, but I've never seen the appeal of watersports, but damn do they seem to be rather popular with how many AVNs they are in. And how often they come up in those. Wild guess is 'sex hole is close to piss hole' so 'sex + piss = sexy?'

Reactions: Donjoe81

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Compressed version 0.3b of the game

ps i know that the is a compressed version from the dev (hi) but it was pehaps incomplete
Oh no you're one of them, if its not download and play people seems to not be able to figure it out :ROFLMAO:

For everyone wondering, I edited the OP to clear it up a bit. For Android and the compressed version you need also the Week1+2 RPA.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
No kink shaming, but I've never seen the appeal of watersports, but damn do they seem to be rather popular with how many AVNs they are in. And how often they come up in those. Wild guess is 'sex hole is close to piss hole' so 'sex + piss = sexy?'
It's 1 of those things that people tend to appreciate more in fiction than in reality. ^^

Reactions: Juicer97 and darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I see it more like something to break the "monotonous" vanilla sex with something more daring and erotic (if done well). I too like it as a voyeur, it's not something I would enjoy IRL.
In my experience, the rule of thumb is that a dev who dares to delve into more unconventional sides of sex is oftentimes better at creating sex scenes in general. So, it's a win for everybody actually, as long as the content is being kept as optional.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Hey everyone,
I'm feeling a bit puzzled. Something's up with my game thread. Even though I'm watching it, I haven't been getting any alerts, making it seem like there's been no activity and no one's really been anticipating my game. If no one's waiting, then there's no point in releasing it, right?

Admittedly, I would've checked my game thread more frequently if I had more time. Due to the lawsuit, I've only been logging into f95 to check alerts before logging off.

Regardless, now that I've confirmed you all are still here and interested, I will release my game here. I'll make it available to everyone, especially those who might be facing financial hardships due to the economic situation in their country or personal challenges. Just a heads up: posting on f95 hasn't been profitable for a while now. In fact, it's been reducing the number of patrons I get.
All I ask is that if you believe my game is worth supporting, please spread the word on other gaming platforms and your social media. Your positive feedback can make a world of difference.

Here're the links:

MEGA

I'll edit the game thread later (not sure if I have time for that until Sunday.) If someone did that instead of me and reported the game update, it would be a huge help.
View attachment 3022113
Don't worry, Be happy ! You are always welcome on board !

Reactions: damnedfrog

vodoket460

Nov 12, 2019
When you say watersports do you mean like, more squirting? Public squirting along with the exhibition? :love:
As of the latest update, it's all about the MC pissing and drinking her own piss and the MC watching other female characters pissing. There's no male-to-female or female-to-female watersports.

• Sad
Reactions: darlic
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes