What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Pixeldrain Week 1+2 link is pointing to a file named "Beauty_and_the_Thug_week12_APK.zip", but the MediaFile one is "week1+2.rpa". Are they the same thing with different names or the Pixldrain one is wrong?
Not every one has good internet. Or unlimited internet.
No, it is a wrong link. I don't know what the file it is, but it's size 3.41 Gb while the size of "week1+2.rpa is 3.2 Gb. Thank you for letting me know.

Bob69, please, fix it. I'll check my Mediafire and MEGA links right now

UPDATE: I fixed the links I have access to. Also, I checked all other links and removed all wrong links.
Bob69, please fix what I unlinked. As a reference, you can use Madiafire or MEGA links. Thank you!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No, it is a wrong link. I don't know what the file it is, but it's size 3.41 Gb while the size of "week1+2.rpa is 3.2 Gb. Thank you for letting me know.

Bob69, please, fix it. I'll check my Mediafire and MEGA links right now

UPDATE: I fixed the links I have access to. Also, I checked all other links and removed all wrong links.
Bob69, please fix what I unlinked. As a reference, you can use Madiafire or MEGA links. Thank you!
You really should have waited or have a bit more trust lol.
Mega and Mediafire just were your Original link. The other hoster I zipped it and renamed the Zip., Shouldn't have named it "APK" tho.
You cannot trust File sizes provided by the hosters cause it depends on how they count. GB, GiB etc.

Reactions: zegamez
Aug 26, 2022
I just got done with the gynecologist first visit. I'd love to be able to buy a speculum toy for her to use. Maybe some scenes where she bends over and people can see all the way to her cervix.
Or repeatable vists to a teaching hospital where there's male and female interns watching the exam,then taking turns giving the exam. Of course, being used as a teaching patient, you'd not be covered in any way and would be fully exposed to the room. Larger speculums in use so the vagina is more open to point out cervix features and such.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
hi, I hit June 21 and then can't seem to go any further. Just went into groundhog mode but I completed all fetishes to 100% for the current game i'm on which is 3.06 I think. Am I done for now? Like the couple in the park, I would get close but then she would always run away. Is that it? Am I done for now? Really liking the game though. Thanks.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
hi, I hit June 21 and then can't seem to go any further. Just went into groundhog mode but I completed all fetishes to 100% for the current game i'm on which is 3.06 I think. Am I done for now? Like the couple in the park, I would get close but then she would always run away. Is that it? Am I done for now? Really liking the game though. Thanks.
Hi! Yes, 21st is the last day in v.0.3
To find out how much content you have already opened, you can check:

- hints (if you have something to do, you will have hints about that)
- gallery (how many entries are still unlocked)
- walkthrough (just in case)

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
ok, thanks. yep, i have gone through all the checklist stuff and stuff. Will there be another version coming out continuing the game? I really like this game. Can anyone recommend similar games? Thanks!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Even if I reset the stats, I can't watch any new videos on a playthrough or see old ones " Babe Rides Dildo in her Bedroom " doesn't show

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Disappointed to see Patreon is not even over 1k members. The Animation and amount of CG in this game is crazy for just 0.3 !
Animating in Daz is a bitch.

Reactions: larryjameson69

sebbu

May 2, 2022
It's hard to see some of the screenshot from the first post without checking the walkthrough and playing multiple new game to get the skills high enough.

Also, I found a bug : the math skills appears at -1 after my new game, while i had mastered it, then it gets to 0 when i start it, and doesn't appear AT ALL in the cheats when not -1 (while the cooking skills and the fetish ones do appear).

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Is the stats bug seriously not fixed yet? I can't access the stats screen at all, I get an error, and I'm pretty sure this has been occurring for a year or more now.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
I played this game a long time ago and liked it very much. The reason why I haven't played for a long time is that we cannot practically test the fetish skills we developed in the game on other people. That's why I wanted to take a long break and come back again. Is the game still the same in this aspect? Can we interact with different people and see various sexual scenes, or are these fetishes still limited to dildos and similar toys? (except Hunter and lesbian route)

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I dont understand how to learn to boost the most characteristics. :(
So I preset characteristics at start, because otherwise this characteristics at me will stay on 0. ;)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Ze-games-eZ

Hi! I downloaded the Lisa Fan Art Kit, but I can only find body and face textures. Where can I find the textures for the limbs? Thanks!
It's been for many months since I uploaded that Fan Art Kit, and nobody told me that some textures were missing there!
Thank you for letting me know.

I updated the file. Please tell me if something is missing again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Japanese
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes