What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Also, I can't seem to unlock the gallery images for Dildo and toothbrush play in the bathroom, Tough anal morning, I edge myself on the dildo during toothbrushing, and Sandra and I pose for Roy and lick fingers despite me following the hints exactly. Also, for Meeting pizza delivery topless, why does it only have the pizza delivery guy when I've done it, it's with the pizza delivery girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Also, I can't seem to unlock the gallery images for Dildo and toothbrush play in the bathroom, Tough anal morning, I edge myself on the dildo during toothbrushing, and Sandra and I pose for Roy and lick fingers despite me following the hints exactly. Also, for Meeting pizza delivery topless, why does it only have the pizza delivery guy when I've done it, it's with the pizza delivery girl?
Thank you. I'll check it

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi zegamez, Renders looks beautiful. I can see that there is bondage and male dom contents. Is there any femdom content too? Female dominating male?

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi zegamez, Renders looks beautiful. I can see that there is bondage and male dom contents. Is there any femdom content too? Female dominating male?
Hi! No, Femdom is not my thing. My soft point is male dom or lez dom when an inferior female acts willingly (or mostly willingly, when a superior person pushes her beyond her boundaries.)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi! No, Femdom is not my thing. My soft point is male dom or lez dom when an inferior female acts willingly (or mostly willingly, when a superior person pushes her beyond her boundaries.)
Thanks for the reply

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Weirdly enough my thing is not particularly Male dom or female dom but MC dom. I want to play the dominant part no matter if the MC is male or female and their partner does not matter either. I want to dominate them all, but preferably in a loving and caring way. I have no interest for abuse.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi! Did you open those gallery entries? I just checked - it works.

For example, for Tough Anal Morning:
In the morning: No Need to Hurry -> Play with ass -> Use dildo -> Do it right here -> (any) -> Lisa inserts the dildo in her ass.
Make sure Lisa gets up aroused, she didn't go to the car wash, and her Anal Play skill is >= 33% and Rimming >= 33%, too.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes