What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

akira800

Jun 16, 2022
Je pourrais me masser les jambes.

Il me semble que c'est mieux non?

English message:
I could massage my legs.

I think that sound better no?
oui, j'avoue. Ca sera dans la prochaine mise à jour. Je suis en relecture et je corrige quelques erreurs
Yes, I admit it. It'll be in the next update. I'm proofreading and correcting a few errors

Last edited:

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
can you make a tutorial video pleasee to put the update folder in version 0.3.0 i can't update the game ? for MAC

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Trackback in v.032 because the it_calendar.rpy.
If you dont need italian files urgently, push beside or delete the foulder 'Italian'. Its in 'game\ti' ;)

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Loving the game so far, MC is cute and I'm enjoying the writing and animation quality and the game mechanics with her fetishes are great! Quick question though, I noticed the game has a daily structure, is there a time limit to the game or do the days keep going and going in a sandbox style?

Reactions: Demnor

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Loving the game so far, MC is cute and I'm enjoying the writing and animation quality and the game mechanics with her fetishes are great! Quick question though, I noticed the game has a daily structure, is there a time limit to the game or do the days keep going and going in a sandbox style?
The game has a time limit in the sense that the story go up to two or three weeks (can't remember precisely) but then you can continue in a groundhog day mode where you can continue to explore the world and develop the fetishes. You won't keep your fetish development when you continue your game though. You can, however, restart the game with your fetish fully explored when you start a new game afterward.

Hope that it clarifies things.

Reactions: mrbungle50221

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
The game has a time limit in the sense that the story go up to two or three weeks (can't remember precisely) but then you can continue in a groundhog day mode where you can continue to explore the world and develop the fetishes. You won't keep your fetish development when you continue your game though. You can, however, restart the game with your fetish fully explored when you start a new game afterward.

Hope that it clarifies things.
Thanks for the info, that really helps a lot!

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Damn !!! I have to say I love this game !! Congratulations for your work !
A question : is there any dedicated fan art page ?
Thank you! No, but you can post it here. You can download the fan art kit from my site zegamez.com. In fact, I’d really appreciate if you or someone else checked it and said if you have any difficulties (missing textures or morphs).

Dec 3, 2020
First reaction : Though playing with Daz3d since a while, I'm still not a pro....Gussing I'm not the only one, would you mind adding in the fan art pack the full path to install the textures at the right place in order to use them correctly ? ( and here too maybe ? )
I can't figure how to use them up properly !^^
In advance, a big thanx !

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
First reaction : Though playing with Daz3d since a while, I'm still not a pro....Gussing I'm not the only one, would you mind adding in the fan art pack the full path for the textures ? ( and here too maybe ? )
I can't figure how to sem them up properly !^^
In advance, a big thanx !
It's challenging to pinpoint the problem since all the paths are already correct on my PC. However, I think I know what I need to do, but it'll take some time. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
Thank you for pointing the problem.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Here's wher I am at the moment....not the right skin, etc....Just testing a few things...
What do you think ?
What was the original character used for the creation ? She reminds me a lot of Vika ( ) or Kaitana ( )
It's a good start!
Not lewd but still hot and sexy. I like the tan line.
Thanks for the sharing.

Dec 3, 2020
Well for the moment it's just a rendering preview as I'm still trying to figure how to use the correct skin base etc...Once I'm happy with the overall result, I will post here the "real" rendering ^^

Reactions: damnedfrog

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Well for the moment it's just a rendering preview as I'm still trying to figure how to use the correct skin base etc...Once I'm happy with the overall result, I will post here the "real" rendering ^^
I updated the fan art kit. I hope it will work now without any butthurt. Please, have a look.
or

Reactions: Sitara Browen
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes