What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The only reaction on my previous release was 2-star review with zero constructivism. Okay, the dude didn't find any lesbian content; okay, the dude didn't understand the story. But he said that Lisa is ugly!!! Really!?
Let's presume that the dude is an idiot. But his review got 6 likes - more than any positive review!
It's becoming too toxic for me.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
I find the women sexy. :love:
I like the scene with the religious pizza lady when she thinks about punishing herself because she enjoys being seduced.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
The only reaction on my previous release was 2-star review with zero constructivism. Okay, the dude didn't find any lesbian content; okay, the dude didn't understand the story. But he said that Lisa is ugly!!! Really!?
Let's presume that the dude is an idiot. But his review got 6 likes - more than any positive review!
I don't write reviews because I'm one of those people who believes I have nothing important to say (who wants to listen to my opinion). And a truth is that there are more lurkers than anything so don't get so hung up on things like that.

I believe you make on of the best games in the site regarding "free roam". I love being able to go through the day, see our little minx do naughty activities and the fact that the fetishes you prioritise create some variations is just my cup of tea.

Models are great in my opinion. Animations are cool and I have no problem with story/narration & dialogs.

I'm sure that a bunch of people share this sentiment and I hope it makes you a bit more confident in your craft.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
There are a lot of trolls on this site. I use the review section as a troll filter. If someone gives a one or two-star review for some highly subjective reason, when it's obviously much better than that, I insta-block them and never have to see their soul-destroying stupidity in writing again. Saves a lot of time.

fappingbastard

Jul 11, 2019
Don't let the trolls get you down. The game is great, and the models look awesome. I love it!

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
many thank, i'll translate it quickly
but zegamez, This version is not only for patreon?
Thank you for asking. No, you can translate and upload it in your thread - I don’t mind.

ps: this relates to everyone who wants to translate my game into their native language. I’d love to have my game translated into as many languages as possible.

akira800

Jun 16, 2022
Je pourrais me masser les jambes.

Il me semble que c'est mieux non?

English message:
I could massage my legs.

I think that sound better no?
oui, j'avoue. Ca sera dans la prochaine mise à jour. Je suis en relecture et je corrige quelques erreurs
Yes, I admit it. It'll be in the next update. I'm proofreading and correcting a few errors

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes