What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
honestly it looks very good but i hate sandbox games... is sandbox manageable?
I also dislike (hate is too strong a word) sandbox games. So far the quality of the game over-shades the sandbox elements. You can quick-skip some daily routines and there's plenty of different choices of what to do that it doesn't feel grindy - yet.

The biggest issue will be how to raise the kinks you want (eg exhibitionism, watersports, pussy play etc) without it feeling too grindy. There are three main stats you need to keep track of each day in order to be able to watch the lewd videos necessary to raise your kink levels. And there are plenty of kinks and you need certain levels of them in order to progress side story elements. Cheating (when raising your kinks) is possible, but you miss out on some story qualities.

At the moment the story and artwork make this game worth it (IMHO), I am even supporting the game on Subscribe Star.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is there a way to finish the day 20 (when we encounter Amy) with a good mood?
On the 19th, I went to bed in excellent mood.
But when I wake up it dropped to bad, and never raise whatever options I've chosen during the day. Eating sweet raise it to normal, which is not enough to watch a video at night.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Am i missing something or is the change in relationship for Amy gone? Didnt get the promt so i guess IC is from the table?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
does lisa have sex with anyone but thug? in game i played she just peeing, bathing, eating, working...

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Is there some interracial stuff planned ?
In the last update there is a scene with the beach bartender and a woman. That is the only current full intercourse scene involving two person of different ethnicity. There is also the pizza delivery guy that can be teased by Lisa and a sensual really light BDSM scene in the beach lavatory. Those are the three interaction that come to mind. Lisa herself does not have full intercourse with anyone of visibly different origins.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
In the walkthrough to increase the pussy play skill, I followed it up to day 3 where you have some relief, but it doesn't help me up to increasing the pussy play skill.

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
How do you raise stats I'm reading the walk-through

Workout is preferable because it eventually increases your health. Though, both options are acceptable. If you learned EX, you would have some extra content.

But I went to the beach in the swim suit so I would assume I would have EX so how do I learn it?

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
In the walkthrough to increase the pussy play skill, I followed it up to day 3 where you have some relief, but it doesn't help me up to increasing the pussy play skill.
Did you figure it out as well?

Are we to use the cheat menu to achieve it, I played this game like 6 months ago and I had the same problem I thought it was a bug.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have another problem where I follow the walkthrough for the exhibitionist path up to day 5, but the skill never went up from that.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes