Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't even bother to play. It's not worth time spent on downloading it. Very short and "content" inside... well ,some will probably like, but for me it's total turn off. If you skip text, it will last 2 minutes, if not 15-20 depends how fast you read...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her CH7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
As much as i enjoy this game i found the update to be very short, Wasn't much naughty action at all either.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hello... I think this is shaping to be a great game ! The story is getting very interesting on the NTR side. I think the love route is still forming..... I hope more comes out very soon !

wettywetty

Dec 4, 2017

Good morning :)

Or evening or afternoon! I've worked on the game for literally 18 hours straight and i'm hoping to get about 1 hour of playtime for you guys out of this update because it's taken so long. Otherwise this was all for nothing.
hmm... guess not lol

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
so just chapter 7 not chaper
Don't even bother to play. It's not worth time spent on downloading it. Very short and "content" inside... well ,some will probably like, but for me it's total turn off. If you skip text, it will last 2 minutes, if not 15-20 depends how fast you read...
so just chapter 7 jump from 5

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes