Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its very tiresome to always have tons of anti-ntr discussion in all games with that tag or if theres a scene that "seems" like ntr, people immediately start complaining. mods should restrict that shit and make a policy to not allow anti-fetish discussion or self-pity (is there ntr? i will not play it)

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I demand an NTR-Incest-Harem route in the game where your best friends all gangbang your mom, sister, cousins etc. Otherwise I shall not play it! Your move.

But seriously, can't we all get along? Devs tell their own story. If you like it, support it and they'll tell another story. If you don't, then play something else.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
I demand an NTR-Incest-Harem route in the game where your best friends all gangbang your mom, sister, cousins etc. Otherwise I shall not play it! Your move.

But seriously, can't we all get along? Devs tell their own story. If you like it, support it and they'll tell another story. If you don't, then play something else.

UP for this! and the MC either film the gangbang or join in the gangbang as well LOL. please make this happen hahaha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're so wrong that it ins't even funny.
What I find funny about that is I have always said choices should matter in games and if cheating is involved it should be both parties in the relationship. Yet to that guy I hate NTR despite never posting that I hate NTR .... it's a bit weird.

I get people may not like me, I shit post a lot and I can be condescending and rude at times but it is quite odd that someone would ignore me over something I don't do.

Of all the legit reasons to ignore me he fabricates one. It's really odd.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Still working hard, I know you guys are super anxious for the release. I have it coming within 48 hours, no one has to believe me! I understand . I was originally releasing tomorrow, (11pm where I am now) BUT i'm opening at my normal job at 4am and won't be off till 3 now as I've been called in for a sick manager. Since however I did say I'd keep you in the know, this is my upcoming schedule.
2/29 4am-3pm (Work on game all night long till full completion)
3/01 OFF all day (Which means, release at night)
3/02 2:30pm-10:30pm
3/03 OFF
3/04 9:30am-6pm
3/05 4:30am-11am
3/06 5am-9am
3/07 OFF
3/08 Originally scheduled to open, but I'm going to Catalina Island for an entire day as my Girlfriends sister is being proposed to so it's a very special occasion for us all.
That is the most current schedule I have, I'll always post changes from now on but it's usually pretty consistent aside from maybe one coverage a week.
I thank you guys as always for your support. I heard one user state
"We believe in you Typist, not in your word... but in you!" and I realize how true a statement that is for many. I can't deny anything people call me out on because I have to hold myself accountable. I can only prove myself through action, not through words. So from now on I won't be saying, only doing and leading by example. Any questions, you guys have my availability now :) I'm sorry for letting you guys down so much. I understand the anger and frustration many hold, and I can't say i wouldn't feel the same. I'm very happy to be a dev, and at the end of the day i'd still be doing this out of love for what I do. I'm just lucky to have you here. Thanks again :) I love you guys.
Still working hard, I know you guys are super anxious for the release. I have it coming within 48 hours, no one has to believe me! I understand . I was originally releasing tomorrow, (11pm where I am now) BUT i'm opening at my normal job at 4am and won't be off till 3 now as I've been called in for a sick manager. Since however I did say I'd keep you in the know, this is my upcoming schedule.
2/29 4am-3pm (Work on game all night long till full completion)
3/01 OFF all day (Which means, release at night)
3/02 2:30pm-10:30pm
3/03 OFF
3/04 9:30am-6pm
3/05 4:30am-11am
3/06 5am-9am
3/07 OFF
3/08 Originally scheduled to open, but I'm going to Catalina Island for an entire day as my Girlfriends sister is being proposed to so it's a very special occasion for us all.
That is the most current schedule I have, I'll always post changes from now on but it's usually pretty consistent aside from maybe one coverage a week.
I thank you guys as always for your support. I heard one user state
"We believe in you Typist, not in your word... but in you!" and I realize how true a statement that is for many. I can't deny anything people call me out on because I have to hold myself accountable. I can only prove myself through action, not through words. So from now on I won't be saying, only doing and leading by example. Any questions, you guys have my availability now :) I'm sorry for letting you guys down so much. I understand the anger and frustration many hold, and I can't say i wouldn't feel the same. I'm very happy to be a dev, and at the end of the day i'd still be doing this out of love for what I do. I'm just lucky to have you here. Thanks again :) I love you guys.
8 Likes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
About 20 hours ago the dev posted on their Patreon site that they are still working on it and aren't going to sleep till it's done :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes