Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
What I find funny about that is I have always said choices should matter in games and if cheating is involved it should be both parties in the relationship. Yet to that guy I hate NTR despite never posting that I hate NTR .... it's a bit weird.

I get people may not like me, I shit post a lot and I can be condescending and rude at times but it is quite odd that someone would ignore me over something I don't do.

Of all the legit reasons to ignore me he fabricates one. It's really odd.
Lol, look I can honestly say that avaron and myself don't see eye to eye on alot of things. She does come out as rude and condescending sometimes. I've been on the receiving end of her remarks. I don't take anything she says personally, basically because it's her opinion. Everyone has an opinion, I just state my opinion and let people know what I think. If people dont like it then oh well not my problem as long as I dont get personal. Same with avaron she has her opinion and is entitled to it.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm sure the dev doesn't care about your likes or dislikes when he's trying to put food on his table.
since when is patreon an act to give food to developers it is to develop the game not making a living.. :sneaky: dont forget the game is far from finished.. and now certain parts is already abandoned.. like the romantic path.

Reactions: MLBnoob

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Stick to his guns? Do what he first intended to do? Not abandoning his story/game for the bucks?

He already made a huge mistake by adding a love route he at first never intended to add, but he caved to the whining of the anti-ntr crowd.
You can feel where his passion is and that is on the NTR route.

But so many devs follow the bucks instead of their passion. This could've been a decent NTR game but he drifts further and further away to please everyone.

And now a succubus... A slice of life game suddenly turns fantasy/supernatural because he has no idea what he wants to do with the game.

I'll call it. This game will never be finished.
I do hope I am wrong though.
and even his ntr path got a uge flag with the story in the first few chapter when mc suddenly came out of nowhere with gun to kill that black dude this story got a turn in the worse.. he had to chage that part too right now it is like he is just creating stuff but does not know what he is doing in the end the story will become a clusterfuck.. and abandoned because he is no longer feeling the love to create a game anymore..

Reactions: slimjim101

px305

May 6, 2017
Its k
and even his ntr path got a uge flag with the story in the first few chapter when mc suddenly came out of nowhere with gun to kill that black dude this story got a turn in the worse.. he had to chage that part too right now it is like he is just creating stuff but does not know what he is doing in the end the story will become a clusterfuck.. and abandoned because he is no longer feeling the love to create a game anymore..
Usually happens when the dev trys to make happy every type of audience and doenst focus on finish his project and vision from the begining Specially with NTR related games, the haters will never stop until this happens, someone suggested to ban all hate fetish coments in the forum sadly we can do nothing about devs trying to bite more that they can chew.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Its k

Usually happens when the dev trys to make happy every type of audience and doenst focus on finish his project and vision from the begining Specially with NTR related games, the haters will never stop until this happens, someone suggested to ban all hate fetish coments in the forum sadly we can do nothing about devs trying to bite more that they can chew.
Yep, The Dev has to learn which comments are relevant to his vision. If he tries to satisfy everyone, he'll have no distinct personal character. Everyone knows anyone can't satisfy everyone. That term is so basic that makes people tend to forget that is part of the fact of reality (another term that often forgotten is 'life is not fair'). Better back to his own vision for a starting foundation of his game.
But... in my view, luckily his game is still winning in this kind of industry. He'll still have the potential to grab a lot since people only can do so much even when they have to tolerate things.

Reactions: rev33

Jansen

May 8, 2017

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I feel bad- I recommended him a Japanese adult game a few months ago and I bet he is still immersed in it
To be fair I don't blame him, its a great game which would take 4-6 weeks to get through if VNR translating

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
I feel bad- I recommended him a Japanese adult game a few months ago and I bet he is still immersed in it
To be fair I don't blame him, its a great game which would take 4-6 weeks to get through if VNR translating
recommend it to us too, to be just like him

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Man this one is turning out great, but I really hope it doesn't get too much into paranormal fantasy world, but that's just me. Also, it would be pretty great if Claire in full cuck mode got preggo. Also, am I the only one that wants to see an IC patch to make Jenni MC's sister? Then MC could knock her up after his future wifey gets knocked up by Darryl and it would complete the fucked up world to perfection.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Man this one is turning out great, but I really hope it doesn't get too much into paranormal fantasy world, but that's just me. Also, it would be pretty great if Claire in full cuck mode got preggo. Also, am I the only one that wants to see an IC patch to make Jenni MC's sister? Then MC could knock her up after his future wifey gets knocked up by Darryl and it would complete the fucked up world to perfection.
Culture.jpg

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This sudden turn around somehow makes me want to sing.

Love is in the thread, Love is in the thread
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oho ho

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Had to keep to myself for a minute and just focus on releasing. No music or sound effects this time, and older renders from like 3 chapters ago containing an old version of claire and her mother at the party will need to be updated, but this chapter continues right after where it left off. As i've stated it's not the biggest or most complicated, but it sets me up for a much better future in terms of releases and story writing. I guess time will tell but i'd like to stay positive. Thank you for being here. This is available to everyone immediately, mac release soon.
Had to keep to myself for a minute and just focus on releasing. No music or sound effects this time, and older renders from like 3 chapters ago containing an old version of claire and her mother at the party will need to be updated, but this chapter continues right after where it left off. As i've stated it's not the biggest or most complicated, but it sets me up for a much better future in terms of releases and story writing. I guess time will tell but i'd like to stay positive. Thank you for being here. This is available to everyone immediately, mac release soon.

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes