Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Honestly, I don 't understand why ntr-themed games cause such irritation to other players. In general, I myself did not understand how someone might like such a topic, but three years ago I talked to one such couple in an online game and eventually sat down myself. This proves that at the moment of arousal, a person may start to like topics he used to think were not interesting or strange. According to the idea, games with part of incest, not a deceived husband, should be more annoying. For some reason they ask: another game with ntr? Why not ask: another game with part of incest? Did you want to fuck someone you live with under the same roof? Especially in most cuckold-themed games, the player chooses how far he can go.
It's because NTR is too generic of a term and that causes conflict. There are 6 basic ways NTR content could be made.

3 Perspectives with (Man, Woman, Bull)
2 Themes (Cheating, and Cuck)

For some reason, no game developers to my knowledge have ever made an NTR game from a bull's perspective where you actively cuck other males. This genre is either non-existent or extremely obscure and rare.

Many games you can fuck a married woman in from a bull's perspective but all of those guys are cheated on and not a cuck.

Lots of cuck games from a weak male perspective.

Lots of cheating games from a female perspective.

Rarely is a game a cuck game from a female perspective.

Sometimes a game mixes cheating and cuck. A good example of this is Elena's Life, and how that went downhill. That game used to be a sneaky cheating game the first cheating starting off where you (the female protagonist) are fucking a guy in the closet when your boyfriend is just outside the door. Then it started getting too cucky in more recent updates. Generally when a cheating game starts shifting into the cuckzone it's downhill.

Sadly, cuck games tend not to be for a good reason. For instance, a man in a wheelchair who can no longer get an erection would be an interesting cuck protagonist. No games do that though. It's never some old grandpa with erectile dysfunction and a wife half his age, or a handicapped person... It's ALWAYS a perfectly healthy young man... If those guys with disabilities are cucks I get it. That would be an awesome way to be inclusive to some disabled folks.

To me seeing a healthy young man as a cuckold is like seeing someone riding around in a wheelchair for fun.

Cuckoldry Fetishizes = Humiliation, sissification, weak white males, strong black males that all got 12 inches (when in fact such a size is like 1 in 100 million RL. BBC are largely a myth.) and things along those lines.

Cheating Fetishizes = Sneakiness, corruption, trickery, lying, mystery, surprise and things along those lines.

Many people get off by cuck and not cheating.
Many people get off by cheating and not cuck.

The fact that these TWO VERY DIFFERENT FETISHES SHARE AN NTR TAG is why NTR fights happen 90% of the time. If the NTR tag was abolished and separate "Cheating" and "Cuckold" tags replaced it then things would settle down, but that's not going to happen. These two feuding groups are forced under the same umbrella and will continue to shit all over each other until the sun eats the earth in a billion years.

May 30, 2017
I like the blackmail version of this game more. Damn After a year,nothing new here for me except he changed the plot and some nude scenes.

polkatulk1

Aug 9, 2017
Oh black guy saw her stretching out i guess she is now ok to shower with him and cheat on her fiance. Makes perfect sense and perfrct build up

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It's because NTR is too generic of a term and that causes conflict. There are 6 basic ways NTR content could be made.

For some reason, no game developers to my knowledge have ever made an NTR game from a bull's perspective where you actively cuck other males. This genre is either non-existent or extremely obscure and rare.

Many games you can fuck a married woman in from a bull's perspective but all of those guys are cheated on and not a cuck.

Sometimes a game mixes cheating and cuck. A good example of this is Elena's Life, and how that went downhill. That game used to be a sneaky cheating game the first cheating starting off where you (the female protagonist) are fucking a guy in the closet when your boyfriend is just outside the door. Then it started getting too cucky in more recent updates. Generally when a cheating game starts shifting into the cuckzone it's downhill.

Sadly, cuck games tend not to be for a good reason. For instance, a man in a wheelchair who can no longer get an erection would be an interesting cuck protagonist. No games do that though. It's never some old grandpa with erectile dysfunction and a wife half his age, or a handicapped person... It's ALWAYS a perfectly healthy young man... If those guys with disabilities are cucks I get it. That would be an awesome way to be inclusive to some disabled folks.

To me seeing a healthy young man as a cuckold is like seeing someone riding around in a wheelchair for fun.

Cuckoldry Fetishizes = Humiliation, sissification, weak white males, strong black males that all got 12 inches (when in fact such a size is like 1 in 100 million RL. BBC are largely a myth.) and things along those lines.

Cheating Fetishizes = Sneakiness, corruption, trickery, lying, mystery, surprise and things along those lines.

The fact that these TWO VERY DIFFERENT FETISHES SHARE AN NTR TAG is why NTR fights happen 90% of the time. If the NTR tag was abolished and separate "Cheating" and "Cuckold" tags replaced it then things would settle down, but that's not going to happen. These two feuding groups are forced under the same umbrella and will continue to shit all over each other until the sun eats the earth in a billion years.
True but the ntr was not really the part people where arguing about. i dont think you remembered when previous update was created where that black dude showed up at the house in the romance path mc went beserk and shot that guy and i was like wtf just happend ?? first off at that point on the romance path that black dude was never seen or even introduced before, this was huge mixed up and even ntr crowd came bashing down this game. since then romance path not seen any update since.

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
True but the ntr was not really the part people where arguing about. i dont think you remembered when previous update was created where that black dude showed up at the house in the romance path mc went beserk and shot that guy and i was like wtf just happend ?? first off at that point on the romance path that black dude was never seen or even introduced before, this was huge mixed up and even ntr crowd came bashing down this game. since then romance path not seen any update since.
please pass your save file please

BASTRAKOV

Apr 2, 2018
Is ntr avoidable ?
Yes
with what little there is im already intrigued XD... i need moar

your writing is decent, and the 4th wall narrator you've got is a good trope, it makes it really fun.
as a fan of ntr i like where it seems to be able to go, just remember that not all people here have refined taste, so as long as it's optional (either by checkbox, or by choices) your project will be fine.

NICE WORK so far

In detail painted. I believe that in such games you simply cannot introduce a score system for female temptation to force a player to watch what he fundamentally does not want (such as in my Emily 's game). That is, in games about treason/hotwife simply there should be no points and situations in which the player who has gained a certain number can no longer influence history and make choices. And of course there are games like the Engagement or Babysitter in which you simply do not want to see the ntr part, so vile male characters behave towards women who are under your care, so in such games a lot depends on the plot.

Reactions: Bluee7

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
fark yeah! im only here for NTR content, and you're one of the best renpy content creators. been hanging out for this update so i can replay the whole thing again. man i love this stuff. cant wait to check out this update

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes