Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have a question, yes its regarding NTR, yes it's a civil question pertaining directly to the game that I believe I cant get the answer to anywhere else: if I choose to try this game is ALL NTR avoidable?

Description stated in the beginning it's easy to avoid, it didnt mention if ALL NTR content is 100% avoidable.... I dont care what others fetish on, I'm Not bashing or shaming, just trying to decide if this game is something I'd like to try.

Thanks in advance for any helpful info provided!!

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
NTR
+
cute leading female character
+
a black dude on a couple promo pictures

the NTR content, it's about that?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I have a question, yes its regarding NTR, yes it's a civil question pertaining directly to the game that I believe I cant get the answer to anywhere else: if I choose to try this game is ALL NTR avoidable?

Description stated in the beginning it's easy to avoid, it didnt mention if ALL NTR content is 100% avoidable.... I dont care what others fetish on, I'm Not bashing or shaming, just trying to decide if this game is something I'd like to try.

Swinging or open relationship simulator is the best descriptor, that's kind of the point of it, that you are both fucking others and sharing your conquests with each other. It can start as cheating but I think no matter what it ends up all out in the open. You have no control over who she fucks, so if you wanted to only hear about her having sexy lesbian misadventures, you are out of luck. I was kinda hoping for that. :(

Also, there's a weird dream sequence that kinda borders on a Solinique "the blacks are stealing my woman" thing but I think it's just a coincidence that the character is black and carrying your woman off. Still, I find those kinda offputting because it reminds me of how annoying those games are that assume you have the same rare racial inferiority fetish as the author (though I don't think this is one.)

Reactions: dumbass55

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I see no animated tag. Is it really not animated or just a slip?
Not that I mind that much but I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019

NO. Unavoidable.

IIRC....there are 2 girl that have story for now, you can only focus on 1 girl.
Because most of the choice have consequences to both girl(positive to girl A and Negative to girl B)
if you focus on girl A, girl B will be going out with the black dude
if you focus on girl B, girl A will sexually frustated and have somekind of sex with black dude
if you trying to get both you get nothing and girl B hate you while Girl A have nightmare have sex with black dude.

girl A is girlfriend
girl B is mc's best friend

that is from last chapter

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
I see no animated tag. Is it really not animated or just a slip?
Not that I mind that much but I'm just asking out of curiosity.
not animated, you click the scene show dick pulled out and show new text
then you click again the scene show dick pushed in and new text
then if you click click click it show like pumping/moving.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Pretty fantastic update, only regret is that it's so short. And the next update will probably not be NTR so there'll be another few months waiting :whistle::coffee:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
not animated, you click the scene show dick pulled out and show new text
then you click again the scene show dick pushed in and new text
then if you click click click it show like pumping/moving.
Thanks for your vivid description :LOL:

I was just asking because more than once and twice I've come across animated games that forgot to include the animated tag. But I don't care if a game is not animated as long as it is well developed.
I'll be trying this one as soon as I have time, I think I'll like it.

There is no love route anymore only NTR(y)
Ehm... maybe I was wrong...

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
There's so little IR content in these games, so a lot of times I just deal with the NTR stuff. The
Thanks for your vivid description :LOL:

I was just asking because more than once and twice I've come across animated games that forgot to include the animated tag. But I don't care if a game is not animated as long as it is well developed.
I'll be trying this one as soon as I have time, I think I'll like it.

Ehm... maybe I was wrong...
There's at least 4 animations, but none in the newest update. One of em is actually pretty good. You can actually just view them in the folder of the game itself.

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes