Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
The Game is in development.
I like it but... the sci-fi, haunting, possessed, cosplay aspects is kinda out of place. I would prefer that the developer not with endless scenarios and keep an end story in sight.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
All choices lead eventually to an extreme cuck path. There is no effective story-line in the game, which relies on the fetish content to maintain the players interest. The TAGS are misleading [3DCG, Male protagonist, NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Interracial, Oral sex, Cheating, Horror, mystery ] because it doesn't even mention the primary - caged submissive cuck - fetish. It seems that the dev never really got it when people complained about the unavoidable NTR content; and he still doesn't seem to get it - seemingly wanting to tell a story in which all choices are ignored and the players are directed to his preferred NTR path. Imho the game is not worth downloading anymore.
ok maybe im wrong but you can avoid the NTR path in the very beginning of the game

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Welp, came across a bug in Day 2 : when Claire is masturbating and you have the choice to talk dirty to her ; the choice which you use only yourself as lust fuel is supposed to give +10 Love and -10 Lust but instead gives +10 Love and +10 Lust.

Is there a way to lower the lust with console command ? Not with save editor, only console command ?

I found out some console commands thanks to the save-editor here:

clairelove=x (0-99999 i guess)
clairelust=x (0-99999 i guess)
jennilove=x (0-99999 i guess)
jennilust=x (0-99999 i guess)

keep=x (either 0 or 1, kinda makes claire only yours but not sure if it still works if the game is fully on NTR now, and im also not sure how does it work/what does it really do and how, if it does work)

share=x (either 0 or 1, makes you share Claire with others)

missedclaire=x (either 0 or 1)

goodbf=x
badbf=x (either 0-1 or 0-99999, im not sure and i also dunno wtf this does exactly)

i was wondering if there are some cmds for Olivia too like the ones for Claire and Jenni and if there are any other cmds for the game so if anyone knows if there are or not then plz tell. thx in advance. Or just post a full game save that i can check out in the save-editor and maybe that way i'll be able to get all the ones i might need if i get stuck or some other unwanted shit happens :D

EDIT: i forgot to mention that the "missedclaire" the "share" and the "keep" are kinda "obtainable variables" (based on choices made in the game) mentioned in the walthrough i saw posted somewhere in this thread

Last edited:

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough for CH7? i only have one for CH4 and i cant seem to get past the ending of it with the CH7 version of the game...maybe i just "took a wrong turn" somewhere...i dont know...

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
great game sadly
it focus to much on NTR
or your GF cheating on you
and in love route you cheating on your girl
i stile hope for a good update so you can try to have both girls
and that they become good friends and maybe more

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 01/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Because I love her" version "Chapter8 Part1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Because I love her" versione "Chapter8 Part1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Because I love her" version "7-NTR".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Because I love her" version "7-NTR".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I know the female model is the Lisa model (Daz3d), but what I don't know is what the author did to make her so unbelievable stunning. I also know there are many other drop dead gorgeous female chars around in different games, but I am sorry, she is absolutely driving me crazy! By far! How the fuck?! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (Sorry if I forgot one smiley ;) ) ...

Yeah I admit it, I wanna have sex with a CGI female :eek::whistle::giggle::devilish::geek:

omfg.JPG

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I think the succubus girl should be more threatening. Maybe there better be a scene of mild conflict between Claire and John, or surprise unthinkable scene, and she earned their trust or loyalty by showing up as the mastermind behind the scene, then continue to the past cuckolding story where the wife become demon.
I kinda not easy with that out-of-no-where being that suddenly become a friend and the best thing about it that they agree to have a girls night out. Its different when you invite Daryl to bed, you know what he's capable of. But the succubus? I get it that you provide that moment of doubt when John first met the succubus, but I don't think it's something that normally happen when you first met unknown being.
Like, when I verbally told you I am not a threat, would you actually believe me? Daryl has lesser chance of threat because he is a friend's fuck buddy, not a random guy you found in a gang that possibly a criminal.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I never understood why is it so difficult to put a wedding ring on her finger in these kinds of videos... Just talking in general, the caption could of course be fake in this case.

Thanks for the sauce btw, awesome money shot if nothing else :love:

Reactions: MIkedante

Jansen

May 8, 2017
There it is... This video is called "Enno Loves to Watch" (it's cuckold story BTW :p) and link is here:

She sometimes looks different but in some moments it's like her.
Hey thanks for sharing. Are they anymore series like that? Also where can i find the complete video, this video seems to be edited to short.

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes