Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I don't like paranormal content but Anna is attractive and interesting. The typist had 157 patreons in the last week and now has 144. I think this game is incredible, even with some mistakes and I am very confident that this game will still grow a lot. The typist just needs to be more punctual, communicative and sincere in his words to the patreon. It is obvious that delivering good updates also
Sorry my bad english hehe

Reactions: MIkedante

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Same here but... It's not like I completely hate paranormal stuff, usually I like it, but to do story believable Typist must add some rising paranormal activity, after MC start corrupting Claire, and Claire negative responds about it in Ch1 - Ch4. BTW we already had in game role of main Claire's corrupter and it was Olivia. But on other side, I don't think, that Olivia was able to push Claire in thing like gangbang with 5 men so easily. Claire newer thinking about it and she don't accept something like this from Olivia's side. But Anna uses on Claire her magical dress to corrupted her, to accept it and implant this desire though in Claire's mind as Claire's own. Now Anna (and MC maybe) have great tool to make Claire do as they want, and if gangbang is at start, i really can't imagine what worse thing are on line after this. :unsure: ;)
Agree 100%. I like paranormal stuff too, but it is totally unbelievable and came out of nowhere

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
BTW we already had in game role of main Claire's corrupter and it was Olivia. But on other side, I don't think, that Olivia was able to push Claire in thing like gangbang with 5 men so easily. Claire newer thinking about it and she don't accept something like this from Olivia's side. But Anna uses on Claire her magical dress to corrupted her, to accept it and implant this desire though in Claire's mind as Claire's own. Now Anna (and MC maybe) have great tool to make Claire do as they want, and if gangbang is at start, i really can't imagine what worse thing are on line after this. :unsure: ;)
That is exactly what ruined game for me. I was eager to see how dev will pull that one out and how things will unfold.
To add magic, mind control or whatever, come on man, anyone, literaly anyone can make story like that. There's no joy in that, magic wand and poof, screw that...:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: RottenPlum

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
157 patreons last week. Today 141 patreons. The typist said the update would be 7/21. Today 10 days have passed and nothing. Had a new post on patreon with several comments o_O

Reactions: Taven Val

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
157 patreons last week. Today 141 patreons. The typist said the update would be 7/21. Today 10 days have passed and nothing. Had a new post on patreon with several comments o_O
well if he said the update would be 7/21 it's just now 7/1 so be patient, it will be released this month i'm sure

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
' This release has required hours upon hours of my attention and that has not changed. I'm still doing this daily. And my schedule at my real job has been completely pushed aside for this. And to me it's worth it. So, I will be utilizing the next 15 days EXACTLY to finish the remaining scenes. I do not like giving dates. You do not like when I give dates. But it is my responsibility to ensure you that you are not waiting for nothing. So as of the 10th, every 2 days you will have pictures from the update, up until June 21st, which I have personally marked as release date. These days I am completely off work, and will be working constantly on finishing this release. '

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
be patient, he will release an update soon hopefully. This games too good and fun to let it die now. We all need more Claire for sure!
Nah, cause play the current update and read the last text. Says he will be able to finish them a lot quicker than normal(sub 3 months). It's been how long again?

His excuse is that this update is hugggge and long, but he also claimed that last time when he was late(PS it wasn't). We will see, but i ain't holding my breath any longer

Reactions: Reinhard10

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

This is a bonus for everyone, if you are a June patron I'll be sending every wallpaper I make in the coming days to any email or account you have linked here.
Progress update, keeping it simple. I've been on top of it and have been waking up early for shifts at my normal job and coming home to get as much work as possible done. I've also borrowed my friends 2080 super to replace my 2070 to hopefully gain speed on the animations and few renders left.

This is the tough part. And I want your guys' opinion. This update has a lot of content. I'm conflicted lately and have been considering this to be the second to last update on the game. I know it's lacking in a lot of areas and I can do a full clean up that would definitely take me a lot of digging through. But I've been struggling to stay motivated in terms of this gameplay surrounding the current story.

I would love your guys' feedback on the subject and I've had an amazing idea for a new novel but without your guys' support I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't even be this far into BILH. It needs polishing no doubt. But going back can be a daunting task. And two games at once is not realistic here at all lol so that's out of the equation.

I guess what i'm asking is, as we near the end of BILH, how would you guys feel about a new game with new characters taking into account everything i've learned and all the knowledge i've gained from my mistakes over the past year or so? Would you be open to it? Would you leave immediately? The more genuine your answers the better.

I felt at times I was writing for everyone in the beginning when in reality, sticking to my niche and writing what I love most is when I garnered the most support from you guys, not financially but verbally through your kind and motivating messages.

Will talk more about it tomorrow, I've been working on the update day after day and I wake up for work in 3 hours. Talk to you all soon!

P.S. I would never just abandon the game, It would be finished conclusively to the best of my ability. Thank you :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I would love your guys' feedback on the subject and I've had an amazing idea for a new novel but without your guys' support I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't even be this far into BILH. It needs polishing no doubt. But going back can be a daunting task. And two games at once is not realistic here at all lol so that's out of the equation.
For me a new game would be okay under one, not discussable, condition: the Claire model must be the main female in the new game. Too hot to waste.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As far as the new game goes, I concur with some others that "Claire" (and her Mom) should be in that new one. The model is too good to go to waste!
I am looking forward to see how BILH goes on and will end, maybe we will be (positively) surprised by the size of the update.
But one thing I cannot shake is that our Dev "Typist" in the last few posts sounds freakishly similar in tone and content to the site wide infamous "gumdrop". While I think that is an unfortunate coincidence, anybody knowing the "Dual Family" thread will recognise it too.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

This is a bonus for everyone, if you are a June patron I'll be sending every wallpaper I make in the coming days to any email or account you have linked here.
Progress update, keeping it simple. I've been on top of it and have been waking up early for shifts at my normal job and coming home to get as much work as possible done. I've also borrowed my friends 2080 super to replace my 2070 to hopefully gain speed on the animations and few renders left.

This is the tough part. And I want your guys' opinion. This update has a lot of content. I'm conflicted lately and have been considering this to be the second to last update on the game. I know it's lacking in a lot of areas and I can do a full clean up that would definitely take me a lot of digging through. But I've been struggling to stay motivated in terms of this gameplay surrounding the current story.

I guess what i'm asking is, as we near the end of BILH, how would you guys feel about a new game with new characters taking into account everything i've learned and all the knowledge i've gained from my mistakes over the past year or so? Would you be open to it? Would you leave immediately? The more genuine your answers the better.

I felt at times I was writing for everyone in the beginning when in reality, sticking to my niche and writing what I love most is when I garnered the most support from you guys, not financially but verbally through your kind and motivating messages.

Will talk more about it tomorrow, I've been working on the update day after day and I wake up for work in 3 hours. Talk to you all soon!

P.S. I would never just abandon the game, It would be finished conclusively to the best of my ability. Thank you :)
Okay, but when approximately will this update be released?

Reactions: DirtyDozen
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes