Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I understand that. I believe the last time that a "release date" was announced was 6/21 and it never happened so I know the update gotta be soon so I'm just being optimistic in that sense lol
I can give you a little history lesson.

Whenever a release date was promised, it's missed by at least a month

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
It's really shame that only 2 left, because at end of Ch4 was really wide options how to slowly develop good story on both Lust and Love paths. The really hot content can practically starting at this point. But not in direction, where Typist forcefully drag game plot. He speeded story so much, in wrong ways and he surprisingly found himself with this ragbag near the end.
i agree, opened him self up to a nice progression with the last one but oh wells

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
When I started to play this game, I'm personally expected ends like this:

1:Wedding of Claire and MC (Claire possible pregnant with MC)
2:Wedding of Claire and MC (Claire stay pregnant with Darryl on cuck wedding night)
3:Wedding of Claire and MC (MC married with Claire after she secretly cheated him and get pregnant with Darryl)
4:Wedding of Claire and MC (MC secretly cheating Claire with Jenni)
5:Claire break up with MC (Claire find that MC cheating her with Jenni)
6:MC break up with Claire (MC find that Claire cheating him with Darryl)
7:Claire run away with Darryl right before wedding with MC
8:Claire run away with Darryl after she find that MC is cheating her with Jenni or Olivia /both maybe
9:Claire break up with MC after she find that MC is cheating with her mom
10:Claire run with Darryl and Jenni with this guy from halloween party, MC stay alone / or with Claire's mom

And those are 10 only of them... :unsure::)

How many of these you thing we will get? ;)
11. Claire marries MC but secretly banging King and Daryl behind his back, during the wedding too!

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Yes, it's possible, but I wrote ends only with characters from first four chapters, before Typist fucked up story. In the original story was no Anna, or King. They came from nowhere so I not count them as regular characters. BTW if you are in place of Darryl, do you really thing that you as a strong alpha male will be happy, that your new found personal sextoy Claire, will be fucking your own dad? I don't think so...
Aha you're right, shoulda just been a best bro of his instead of dad. That is kind of really weird now that I think of it lol

Reactions: MIkedante

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
He still hasn't implemented the older guy at the bar at the hotel Claire runs to after seeing MC kiss Jenni. I wonder if he will remember to finish that path up or just leave it be.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I think that there will be no more content in love route. No if there are 2 updates left only. He will leave that route unfinished. Only one reason, why he still not dismissed BILH is, because he want start new game and don't want loose actual patrons.
I, for one, always plays the ntr route so I'm perfectly ok with the love route being unfinished :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fbass
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes