Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I really don't know, why you here happily counting til 7/21, Typist never post this date (it was wrongly misspelled by one of us) and in his latest post was not any aprox release date, so it can be any single day. :cautious:
Cause it was a joke. We all know the release could be anytime now :HideThePain:

Last edited:

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
And what's worse ? The fact that I was a patron , shelling out money for late updates ? Or now that I am not a patron but still waiting for Claire ?
Hint : typist has been silent after creating a hype.
Also, can someone update the wallpaper and the update log he mentioned on July 1 ?

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
And what's worse ? The fact that I was a patron , shelling out money for late updates ? Or now that I am not a patron but still waiting for Claire ?
Hint : typist has been silent after creating a hype.
Also, can someone update the wallpaper and the update log he mentioned on July 1 ?
This is a bonus for everyone, if you are a June patron I'll be sending every wallpaper I make in the coming days to any email or account you have linked here.
Progress update, keeping it simple. I've been on top of it and have been waking up early for shifts at my normal job and coming home to get as much work as possible done. I've also borrowed my friends 2080 super to replace my 2070 to hopefully gain speed on the animations and few renders left.

This is the tough part. And I want your guys' opinion. This update has a lot of content. I'm conflicted lately and have been considering this to be the second to last update on the game. I know it's lacking in a lot of areas and I can do a full clean up that would definitely take me a lot of digging through. But I've been struggling to stay motivated in terms of this gameplay surrounding the current story.

I would love your guys' feedback on the subject and I've had an amazing idea for a new novel but without your guys' support I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't even be this far into BILH. It needs polishing no doubt. But going back can be a daunting task. And two games at once is not realistic here at all lol so that's out of the equation.

I guess what i'm asking is, as we near the end of BILH, how would you guys feel about a new game with new characters taking into account everything i've learned and all the knowledge i've gained from my mistakes over the past year or so? Would you be open to it? Would you leave immediately? The more genuine your answers the better.

I felt at times I was writing for everyone in the beginning when in reality, sticking to my niche and writing what I love most is when I garnered the most support from you guys, not financially but verbally through your kind and motivating messages.

Will talk more about it tomorrow, I've been working on the update day after day and I wake up for work in 3 hours. Talk to you all soon!

P.S. I would never just abandon the game, It would be finished conclusively to the best of my ability. Thank you :) Claire_wp_png.png

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
This is a bonus for everyone, if you are a June patron I'll be sending every wallpaper I make in the coming days to any email or account you have linked here.
Progress update, keeping it simple. I've been on top of it and have been waking up early for shifts at my normal job and coming home to get as much work as possible done. I've also borrowed my friends 2080 super to replace my 2070 to hopefully gain speed on the animations and few renders left.

This is the tough part. And I want your guys' opinion. This update has a lot of content. I'm conflicted lately and have been considering this to be the second to last update on the game. I know it's lacking in a lot of areas and I can do a full clean up that would definitely take me a lot of digging through. But I've been struggling to stay motivated in terms of this gameplay surrounding the current story.

I would love your guys' feedback on the subject and I've had an amazing idea for a new novel but without your guys' support I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't even be this far into BILH. It needs polishing no doubt. But going back can be a daunting task. And two games at once is not realistic here at all lol so that's out of the equation.

I guess what i'm asking is, as we near the end of BILH, how would you guys feel about a new game with new characters taking into account everything i've learned and all the knowledge i've gained from my mistakes over the past year or so? Would you be open to it? Would you leave immediately? The more genuine your answers the better.

I felt at times I was writing for everyone in the beginning when in reality, sticking to my niche and writing what I love most is when I garnered the most support from you guys, not financially but verbally through your kind and motivating messages.

Will talk more about it tomorrow, I've been working on the update day after day and I wake up for work in 3 hours. Talk to you all soon!

P.S. I would never just abandon the game, It would be finished conclusively to the best of my ability. Thank you :) View attachment 739002
Sadly that was the last time we heard from him

May 18, 2019
P.S. I would never just abandon the game, It would be finished conclusively to the best of my ability. Thank you :)

Umm, correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure it was not planned to end the game this early and the original game was meant to be a lot longer.

I am certain he abandoned the original story to put an end to this contaminated game and start over again with a new game.

Abandoning a game doesn't just mean you stop from one day to the other. You can also abandon a game by cutting out the rest of the content and jumping to the end.

Now you can say "I completed a game" instead of "I abandoned a game."

Take it however you want but in my eyes, he abandoned the game.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
If he wants to make a better game with a sweet and loving Claire who slowly gets corrupted then sure. If it's some characters I don't care about doing things I don't care about then I'd rather he improve and expand this game. I'm sure he reads this, right...

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Umm, correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure it was not planned to end the game this early and the original game was meant to be a lot longer.

I am certain he abandoned the original story to put an end to this contaminated game and start over again with a new game.

Abandoning a game doesn't just mean you stop from one day to the other. You can also abandon a game by cutting out the rest of the content and jumping to the end.

Now you can say "I completed a game" instead of "I abandoned a game."

Take it however you want but in my eyes, he abandoned the game.
I was talking to the fan artists on his discord, in the event he abandons the game someone will either a) take it over, or b) remaster it in their own version. From the guy I talked to.. the corruption in this version happens a little too fast and the fantasy elements of late will probably not be expanded upon

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes