Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I'd rather work with the Typist than steal his shit, but I guess I'm not a very good pirate. If it really is GPU workload that's the bottleneck he could divvy up the rendering tasks among volunteers, and if anyone leaked any images it would be obvious who did it. If the bottleneck is setting up the scenes, poses, and angles (which I suspect is the case, since that's the real hands-on labor) then it would be a lot harder to outsource. I don't know if he reads this, but Typist, my GPUs are at your disposal (and I'm a pretty decent proof-reader too).
don't kid yourself, his bottleneck is his consistency to actually work on the game due to lack of drive and lack of ability to plan a decent schedule and hold himself to it

px305

May 6, 2017
Should add "abandoned" tag
Sad as it sound 4 months without update its not long enough for the abandoned tag, to be honest it's kinda average in this forum, the last patreon post was not more than a month ago so this game it's still safe and not abandoned, for the moment...

PD: The real downside about these games where the story and relations are complex and where u have to make a lot of choices that changes the story its whenever the update comes out I already forgot half the story and half the decisions if not all of them :KEK:

Ppp1995

Nov 3, 2018
Attaching the In-Game Chp. 7 Walkthrough Mod, which will display the choices' affect if they have any.
The In-Game Mod can also be found on my .

The game is pretty straight forward with the story. If you want the Love Path, choose the Choices that gain +Love Points. If you want the Lust Path (Mostly NTR, some of which are optional), choose the Choices that gain +Lust Points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod had been tested, and it's working!

Enjoy!

is for android also??

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I really hope the dev has not got bored developing this game, its one my top 5 games on this site. TheTypist please give us an update that you are still working on this.

I am waiting eagerly for JOHN to be shared, so that can keep me busy for a little bit.

Reactions: fbass

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone have a compendium of the images that have been shared like wallpapers and teasers? I checked the discord but only found fanart (and the first wallpaper), though awhile back Typist said the wallpapers would be posted there as well. I just scrolled through this whole thread and found very few images that were still active. That would be a really cool thing to add to the downloads at the top of the thread.

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes