Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Forgive me good sir, but where might the middle girl come from?
It's Jill from Being a DIK.
This game is my favorite here on the site. it's amazing and has a lot of good content in each update. You already have 8GB of game. Each update passes easily from the 1000 Renders :PogChamp:

Reactions: Genflare

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
He said that update come 6/21, but he maybe forgot to say in which year (6/21/2020-no, 6/21/2021-??, 6/21/2022-???) :unsure: ;)

Did he talking with peoples on his Discord lately? Because if not, then maybe something happened to him. Some serious disease, or car crash, who knows... Everything is possible... :unsure:
Number of his patrons decrease and his actual earnings are 490/month, so maybe he shows up soon...
I am in his discord and he hasn't spoken in it since like June 6th

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Just starting and absolutely loving it, but I have noticed a jarring issue, although I have chosen different names for MC and the fiance and not default names, still at many times the default names are shown for eg JOhn was thinking, John's dreams, Claire's thoughts, very immersion breaking when a strange name appears out of nowhere and there are two names for characters alternating with each other

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
So I am at the pool scene after halloween party and narrator says this is an important choice for future, and tells to save, but I only have one option that is to stop Jason and Jenni ..
I do understand that it may be result of points and previous choices up till now (is it ?)
But still after telling that it is an important choice and telling me to save there is only one choice ?
I also wanted to let what was happening happen.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
So I am at the pool scene after halloween party and narrator says this is an important choice for future, and tells to save, but I only have one option that is to stop Jason and Jenni ..
I do understand that it may be result of points and previous choices up till now (is it ?)
But still after telling that it is an important choice and telling me to save there is only one choice ?
I also wanted to let what was happening happen.
this is a route of love. Follow the NTR route that will have more content
That route (love) has been abandoned.
If a miracle happens and the developer releases the next update it will be on the NTR route

Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
this is a route of love. Follow the NTR route that will have more content
That route (love) has been abandoned.
If a miracle happens and the developer releases the next update it will be on the NTR route
Why you say that an update would be a miracle ?
I just played up to the part that is cliff hanger with Rose and narrator says hard part is over.
Are there any sort of troubles with game production ?

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Why you say that an update would be a miracle ?
I just played up to the part that is cliff hanger with Rose and narrator says hard part is over.
Are there any sort of troubles with game production ?
the developer said he would release the 6/21 update and still nothing. is already 1 month without posting anything on patreon
Before he said he would not abandon the game, but now he has abandoned his followers

jojo84

Jul 12, 2017
This is one of the best games (especially NTR) on here. The writing, the scenes and the build up is amazing. Even if the releases take longer, it is always a pleasure to play/ replay the game.

Events are not rushed => in some games the lovely wife/gf/fiance cheat on their SO after 5-10 scenes, The story and build-up is more important than some think.

• Love
Reactions: yandex
3.30 star(s) 92 Votes