Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
The Typist kinda got in his own feelings when the community slammed him with a bunch of hard critiques. Some were actually valid but he felt some type of way about it.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
The Typist kinda got in his own feelings when the community slammed him with a bunch of hard critiques. Some were actually valid but he felt some type of way about it.
I mean the dude finally made a "Love" update after neglecting it and proceeded to put more NTR then Love in it. And then after people, quite predictably and rightfully got mad, he just drops it altogether because they didn't like it. Its hard to believe hes a real person honestly.

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
I think the only redeeming quality of this game that keeps people from jumping ship entirely is the Claire model's attractiveness and her perceived innocence early on in the game. (Which is hard to come by in games of this genre)

Combining it with the fact that most patrons tend to forget they are subbed and have a decent disposable income to not notice. It's 100% clear the Dev has lost his passion for the game quite a few updates ago, but every now and then he will pop up with a render or two and the patrons will come back in before he disappears again for weeks. ( Whereas successful dev's have weekly updates, patreon rewards, update trackers )

His opinion on the game's future flip flops every update he gives, two updates ago he supported running the game thru to 2021. This dev and failed promises, name a more iconic duo.

I have no doubt a new game will suffer the same fate, and its a shame because this dev definitely has the talent to make this a career.. just lacks the passion, integrity and drive to do so. Starbucks isn't a bad gig though :cool:

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
hooo this still alive? hahahah ,so ,still same lame and update release promiises as the last update?i love the ppl here that keep loyal to this kind a of DEVs ^^

Reactions: Taven Val

vick999

Dec 27, 2019
Tell me what update is expected to continue the story with the old man ? I have a mac version after it tells him the room number a message appears that further development is underway.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Tell me what update is expected to continue the story with the old man ? I have a mac version after it tells him the room number a message appears that further development is underway.
Probably this one or the next. Typist said earlier this update will be the 2nd to last update. So unless he abandoned that route it will be in this or the next update

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes