Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
Here's the thing, I might be one of the last few to leave hopes for this game.
The dev doesn't care anymore . It's a never ending bullshit story.
Update and jerk off for a month. Mention an update date and then zilch.
Speculations has been raving hard for the last 5 months. People want to believe in the guy but he ups and disappears for extended time periods, comes out with bullshit excuses

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
It's 28th already. No sign of an update. I don't really want to go out on a rant but I can't help it. What kind of a dev milks his fan base by not delivering on a near consistent basis ? ( Screw you EA ) EA being one idiotic sham, this guy is just worse.
This guy wants to make a better render just because someone conveniently told him that there is a way to do render better.
Bullshit. I mean fine if you want to develop the story more but then again he comes out to say he is already planning an end and to contradict his own statements he goes offline and a few days later he says, " I am planning a new game". The current game is not finished, mind you.

The game so far is gorgeous but there is a limit to the tolerance of fans. Screw this guy. This developer, I guarantee you, has no job in reality. He lives on scamming people and thrives on pisaing off his fanbase.

Reactions: Gromov

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's 28th already. No sign of an update. I don't really want to go out on a rant but I can't help it. What kind of a dev milks his fan base by not delivering on a near consistent basis ? ( Screw you EA ) EA being one idiotic sham, this guy is just worse.
This guy wants to make a better render just because someone conveniently told him that there is a way to do render better.
Bullshit. I mean fine if you want to develop the story more but then again he comes out to say he is already planning an end and to contradict his own statements he goes offline and a few days later he says, " I am planning a new game". The current game is not finished, mind you.

The game so far is gorgeous but there is a limit to the tolerance of fans. Screw this guy. This developer, I guarantee you, has no job in reality. He lives on scamming people and thrives on pisaing off his fanbase.
It's good to see that you already pulled the plug and canceled your patreon subscription! The only language devs understand is money.

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
It's good to see that you already pulled the plug and canceled your patreon subscription! The only language devs understand is money.
According to patreon post from November 1st it's going to be charge by release and no one will be charged for November and after that only charged the month an update is released

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Dude, come on, he was on his anniversary and probably got drunk af, got laid and after that is sleeping, it's common sense that it's an excuse that makes sense to delay it. Please, wait for tonight before getting mad af!

Reactions: thunderkiss321

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
Dude, come on, he was on his anniversary and probably got drunk af, got laid and after that is sleeping, it's common sense that it's an excuse that makes sense to delay it. Please, wait for tonight before getting mad af!
True that. What's a day of wait when we've already waiting for 5 months straight .

This also gives me the chance of venting out yet again and I shall take it lol

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I have so many emotions. Excited for new update. Happy he's communicated what's going on. Annoyed at delays. Guilty cause I'm annoyed at not getting free shit sooner. Grateful for free shit, in general. Skeptical that there'll be another update before 2021.

I'll just settle on passive and let it be what it is, hoping for the best.

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
ohhh this still wth the same excuses?milking? Kappa ,thanks god!i opened my eyes and stoped supporting him, was the best decision that i ever made ,so like manny of you ,i was right ,he cant handle anything LOL

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
A wait of two days and I shall now practice my right to rant.
There is no sign of an update even after 27th. Long enough have this guy milked the patrons. Removing the support now feels good instead of the game status feeling good anymore. It is such a shame. I mean this guy just doesn't care. He has been hung over and jerking off instead of making the update available (if whatever we've heard had even the slightest of truth) .

I am out. Fuck this guy .

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
There is no sign of an update even after 27th. Long enough have this guy milked the patrons. Removing the support now feels good instead of the game status feeling good anymore. It is such a shame. I mean this guy just doesn't care. He has been hung over and jerking off instead of making the update available (if whatever we've heard had even the slightest of truth) .

More people need to do what you did. This is laughable.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018

I mean of course detestable behaviour dangling this long, but he did cancel the payments for october and made it pay per upgrade, milkers dont do that, that's a good thing I guess, even if you hadn't cancelled you wouldn't have been charged until next update, he himself has cut off his money until updates.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It seems that little Matumba from Botswana will have his school canceled due to snow blizzard sooner than new update will occur.

• Haha
Reactions: MIkedante

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
It seems that little Matumba from Botswana will have his school canceled due to snow blizzard sooner than new update will occur.
Heyyy be reasonable, you cant just delay the game some and reach the greatness of Gumdrop, that takes ages to attain. Typist still got lots to learn if he wants to achieve that level.

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sunday guys :Kappa:
Is this confirmed (as far as this mega-unreliable Dev can be "trusted") or a shot in the Dark? Considering the evasions done by the Typist earlier, can we be sure the release comes in or if he suddenly comes up with with another i... excuse, like e.g. the birthday celebration of Ötzi? Hopefully he finally releases the update.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes