Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Reactions: 03abc

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
It's your opinion, I personally will rather play at this moment game, where is girl, which looks similar to Claire, like endless waiting for content here, which come after 3+ months (or never comes again :unsure:).
Plus I never said that Layla is same as Claire! I'm only told, that she is so close to Claire ;) :p

View attachment 818491

Different are only hairs, eye color, position of brows and position of outer line of eyes (Layla probably have little bit fuller cheeks).
Its the exact same, just Layla is more a basic stock model of the Blaire asset. For some reason a lot of people get thrown off if you just change the hair on an asset.
Also Layla is Genesis 3, Claire is Genesis 8 so a bit of difference there too

Reactions: MIkedante

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Dude is probably not doing shit. Just enjoying the money he gets from his patrons. The next release will probably have like 2 scenes at most and that's gonna be it. It's gonna silence a lot of people and make them continue to support him for 2 more months until he decides or is forced to release another update.
still can't beat the game that starts with M

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Wow, that seems like a lot of renders. I don't know anything about it, but doesn't it take atleast, say an hour to render one scene? If he done this 24hrs a day/7day a week = 42 days.
Depends on a lot of things. Depends what resolution (how many pixels per render), how many iterations, and after effects like photoshop for each render. Generally a 2 character scene rendered at 3000x3000p 1:1 with 2000 iterations will take a GTX 2080ti about 1-2 hours or less depending on how much is going on in the scene your rendering. Most animations are displayed at 30-60fps so they have about 240-300 renders for a single animation, so that could slow things down. Most of his past updates have been around 100-300 renders plus 1 animation of about 100 frames, so you could say 400 renders for the average update. Most devs can do that in 1 month with proper planning, the writing is the easy part as you can do it while you are rendering, same with the coding for renp'y (which is very basic coding). After effects for rendering in photoshop IDK but most devs dont take more than an hour per render (realistically way less and once you do one you can just save it as a filter and apply to your other renders).

For one thing if it really is 1000 renders for the update I will be shocked, unless he is counting his animation renders ( which don't really count ). But I think all his fans have generally agreed that the reasonable time frame for the update has long since passed and he has been MIA. Last we heard from him 2 months ago the update was 1 week away... so yeah. Take everything with a grain of salt and hope that another dev picks up the game because I just don't believe that this guy is coming back and if he does it will be another small update. Either people are trolling by spit balling dates and render counts or he is actually misleading people in PMs again

Reactions: slimjim101
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes