Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Imagine still waiting for an update on this game. This dude The Typist has pulled this scheme multiple times before. Way back then, with one of the earlier updates, man straight up said the update was gonna be out on that same day, and it was his biggest one. Everyone waited and nothing happened. A week or so later, he just posted something saying he was working late at a bar or something and the update is almost finished, even though prior to that he said it was already finished, so people had to wait for even longer. Honestly people should just try out other games on this site, there are ALOT of them

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Imagine still waiting for an update on this game. This dude The Typist has pulled this scheme multiple times before. Way back then, with one of the earlier updates, man straight up said the update was gonna be out on that same day, and it was his biggest one. Everyone waited and nothing happened. A week or so later, he just posted something saying he was working late at a bar or something and the update is almost finished, even though prior to that he said it was already finished, so people had to wait for even longer. Honestly people should just try out other games on this site, there are ALOT of them
From his discord page, some Patreons on there said it best. He's a small developer that doesn't have the luxury of quitting his regular job to just work on this game. So his real job will always come first.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
From his discord page, some Patreons on there said it best. He's a small developer that doesn't have the luxury of quitting his regular job to just work on this game. So his real job will always come first.
Then set his Patron rewards to per release $$$ instead of monthly where he never delivers in a timely fashion and straight cucks all of his patrons that allow him to

Reactions: Gromov

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Then set his Patron rewards to per release $$$ instead of monthly where he never delivers in a timely fashion and straight cucks all of his patrons that allow him to
I mean idk what his intentions are but it was also said he sees the negativity and it gets him down, so if we want more Claire we just need to give him space and him do what he wants to do. It's your choice if you want to support him on Patreon with a monthly subscription. Just my opinion and my opinion carries no weight

Reactions: Jansen

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
So as of the 10th, every 2 days you will have pictures from the update, up until June 21st, which I have personally marked as release date. These days I am completely off work, and will be working constantly on finishing this release.

so this is what typist telling us that he going to done all the update in 2 weeks but now here we are 3 month after that i just wondering how can 2 weeks turn into 3 month? and we nearly hitting the 21/9

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So as of the 10th, every 2 days you will have pictures from the update, up until June 21st, which I have personally marked as release date. These days I am completely off work, and will be working constantly on finishing this release.

so this is what typist telling us that he going to done all the update in 2 weeks but now here we are 3 month after that i just wondering how can 2 weeks turn into 3 month? and we nearly hitting the 21/9
It's not first time. In past he wrote "update is now few days away". He released it 2,5 months later (radio silence as well). I was trully curious about how "few days" can turn into 2,5 months so I asked him. He dodged it, by answering on pretty much every question of universe and existance, except on what was asked. From that point I'm leaning towards those who thinks that there is something fishy going here...
I could be wrong, of course, in which case I apologize, but all those situations (suggestive friends, etc) reminds me on "dog ate my homework" festivities...

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
It's not first time. In past he wrote "update is now few days away". He released it 2,5 months later (radio silence as well). I was trully curious about how "few days" can turn into 2,5 months so I asked him. He dodged it, by answering on pretty much every question of universe and existance, except on what was asked. From that point I'm leaning towards those who thinks that there is something fishy going here...
I could be wrong, of course, in which case I apologize, but all those situations (suggestive friends, etc) reminds me on "dog ate my homework" festivities...
still remeber when he said that 0.6 just gonna make 0.7 faster cuz he have to render all the building and stuff

Reactions: Prokopije

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
That excuse is just poor. A lot of devs on this site have an irl job as well, yet most of them don't go radio silent or constantly string their patrons along to the point where it's so obvious, it's funny how people still support him. He has straight up lied about his release dates, MULTIPLE TIMES. Yeah a few days off target is fine, but there were instances where they actually were months off target. If he's burnt out or something, he should just either come foward about it, or pause his monthly Patreon take-in. It's just slimy to take money from patrons without delivering.

Reactions: Gromov

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This easy can end up same as teacher pet. Hardcore fans paying dev monthly for 2,5 years (and counting), while he's doing it "on his own pace" and patiently waiting for update... Poor souls...
It also had...Update "few renders away" turn into more than a month, 2 months spent on moving across the country to a new home, than didn't liked it, so spent another 2 moving back to old place(couldnt work on updates), abscence of communication and motivation due to "bad criticism induced stress"...

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
This easy can end up same as teacher pet. Hardcore fans paying dev monthly for 2,5 years (and counting), while he's doing it "on his own pace" and patiently waiting for update... Poor souls...
Love and submission is next in line.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Love and submission is next in line.
I don't know situation about that game (I played it long time ago, before first dev disappearance), but funny thing for all those games is that they have some "specific and appealing" female model. Amy there, Meaghan in TP, I don't know names from those Aorta games, Claire here... I guess it makes some people to "fall" for them and than to believe in pretty much anything in hope that one day they will get more of XYZ... And than pump money in order to make dev "motivated". It was quite fascinating phenomenon to me, and this is closest I came to somewhat reasonable explanation :unsure: Or they just grow money on tree and don't care about it, in which case I would like sprout of that tree...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know situation about that game (I played it long time ago, before first dev disappearance), but funny thing for all those games is that they have some "specific and appealing" female model. Amy there, Meaghan in TP, I don't know names from those Aorta games, Claire here... I guess it makes some people to "fall" for them and than to believe in pretty much anything in hope that one day they will get more of XYZ... And than pump money in order to make dev "motivated". It was quite fascinating phenomenon to me, and this is closest I came to somewhat reasonable explanation :unsure: Or they just grow money on tree and don't care about it, in which case I would like sprout of that tree...
I imagine the latter...and also imagine those same folk wonder why they are broke at the end of every month too.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
That excuse is just poor. A lot of devs on this site have an irl job as well, yet most of them don't go radio silent or constantly string their patrons along to the point where it's so obvious, it's funny how people still support him. He has straight up lied about his release dates, MULTIPLE TIMES. Yeah a few days off target is fine, but there were instances where they actually were months off target. If he's burnt out or something, he should just either come foward about it, or pause his monthly Patreon take-in. It's just slimy to take money from patrons without delivering.
Or you could just cancel your monthly subscription on Patreon. One of his supporters on discord made the comment the other day that Typist is doing well and is working on the game. You choose to support him on Patreon, if you don't like what he's doing then you can cancel it. But no reason to bash the dude when in fact he's working on the game every chance he gets.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Or you could just cancel your monthly subscription on Patreon. One of his supporters on discord made the comment the other day that Typist is doing well and is working on the game. You choose to support him on Patreon, if you don't like what he's doing then you can cancel it. But no reason to bash the dude when in fact he's working on the game every chance he gets.
Lies in the highlight

Reactions: thesappho

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Lies in the highlight
Believe what you want but I believe he is. Just released a preview a few weeks ago. Unless he ends up like the Dual Family Dev who says pics are new but rumor is they are just in game pics zoomed in on and never releases another update, I have no reason to doubt he's working on it when he gets time too.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes