Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Believe what you want but I believe he is. Just released a preview a few weeks ago. Unless he ends up like the Dual Family Dev who says pics are new but rumor is they are just in game pics zoomed in on and never releases another update, I have no reason to doubt he's working on it when he gets time too.
lol I'm sorry but the last excuse from him was like a few months ago saying he's working on it everyday, after it already being delayed. He's a liar and keeps all you cucks baited

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
lol I'm sorry but the last excuse from him was like a few months ago saying he's working on it everyday, after it already being delayed. He's a liar and keeps all you cucks baited
I'm not baited as I don't pay him a cent, and I'm not the one constantly bashing him. It's his life, his game. If he releases it tomorrow don't come on here and say how great it was if your gonna continue to bash him constantly.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I'm not baited as I don't pay him a cent, and I'm not the one constantly bashing him. It's his life, his game. If he releases it tomorrow don't come on here and say how great it was if your gonna continue to bash him constantly.
Was talking about the ones still paying him for incompetence. I have no problem supporting him like in the past, if he actually did what he claims to do

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
It's funny but your word war didn't change anything. Typist still release update when he wants, so chill out. ;)
Waiting is the only one thing you can do here.
right, which is why you guys wait so damn long because you don't hold people to their word

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How much time passed since he anounced on patreon that release is "coming soon"? That usualy means 2-2,5 months in his language, so there some points when release might occur.

Reactions: Taven Val

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Dude is probably not doing shit. Just enjoying the money he gets from his patrons. The next release will probably have like 2 scenes at most and that's gonna be it. It's gonna silence a lot of people and make them continue to support him for 2 more months until he decides or is forced to release another update.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dude is probably not doing shit. Just enjoying the money he gets from his patrons. The next release will probably have like 2 scenes at most and that's gonna be it. It's gonna silence a lot of people and make them continue to support him for 2 more months until he decides or is forced to release another update.
to be fair, he isn't forced to do anything at all. On the flip-side, people are also not forced to keep giving away their money....

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
to be fair, he isn't forced to do anything at all. On the flip-side, people are also not forced to keep giving away their money....
Well, as far as i know, the patreon is there so people can pay him to make stuff. So yeah, he kinda is "forced" to make things. Anyway my point was and still is, in response to the guy who said "he is working hard on the game", that he isn't doing shit. It's gonna be a weak update.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Might be, but than it is time to retire or to make products for self or just for close circle of RL friends. That way there is no stress or negative feelings, which often comes with bussiness.One either can learn to deal with it or to suffer. Or he might try, for example, working in hospital 72 hour long shifts during the most hectic covid epidemic wave (also for a shit pay), it could help him to redefine "stress". Those few mild critics might look like a blissfull heaven after. Aparently he thinks that money he's geting in return is worth of "stress + negative feelings", otherwise he would shut down project.
It seems to me just like bunch of lame excuses. Get patreon community for example. He always stated how "their support means world to him, their kind words heal his spirit, etc". Than why not communicate with those people? Writte them a post every few days, to keep them informed with progress, listen to their "kind and healing words" - it might help to reduce "stress & negative feelings". Right?

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, I deleted what I said cause it was coming from an unhelpful place. It's definitely time for him to make a explicit decision whether he's going to keep going with this or end it so we can all move on.

Reactions: yandex
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes