Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Let's hope it's not disappointing as "My Wife's a Star" update...
If this update is the same as the typist said, it will have around 1000 renders with 4 days of history and good events during those days.
He also said that we will have the best scenes so far and that the characters will be "quicker" on the issue of corruption. It has everything to be the best game update. Let's hope it's really good. Typist said that this is probably the penultimate update to the game. It will be big, for sure.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah I hard that was a big disappointment. No new scenes with Valerie, the star!
You have 2 scenes but none of them are any good... One is just nude "photoshoot" that feels like day 5 event on a route i'm pretty sure nobody played and the other is a blowjob with an old man... Like seriously? 4 months for a quarter of a sex scene?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taven Val

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I tried Primal Instinct only once, and played it til point, when was revealed, that wife is already pregnant with MC. After that "surprise" game goes out of my PC and I never more bother to download any next update.:unsure:
No competition=no fun=no play ;):p
Would've been better if he was knocked up by another dude and she had to tell her hubby about it while still screwing around on him ;)

Reactions: MIkedante

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The Love Route is abandoned after first 4 updates (although this isn't mentioned by dev in this forum, it is mentioned to the fans in his patreon.). So, Non-Ntr guys can look for other games.

And by what i heard from, The available content of love route is also pretty lame compare to NTR content. Disappointed because the main girl is cute.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
OH that makes me sad, why remove Claire content ?
Is it possible to see Claire scenes as a standalone somewhere ?
Looks hot and definitely lot of work went into it why scrape it all off...
Try this old version of the game: .
By reaching a high Lust value for both Claire and Jenni you will get the scenes you were looking for.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes