Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
Damn, tried to wait awhile before checking on update. That was like 4 months ago. Read that the story was about to end, I can't help but feeling the story just started, what are there? 3 or 4 sex scenes? idk, just my opinion.

l0nelyboy

Mar 6, 2019

Cuming soon

Thank you all for the kind messages and such :) I see every one of them trust me.
Update almost out :)
Working out bugs and adding sounds still. Also still rendering a full scene. I haven't teased anything to you guys at all, but I think not knowing what to expect will make every scene so much better. There's a lot of spiciness to come :)

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018

Cuming soon

Thank you all for the kind messages and such :) I see every one of them trust me.
Working out bugs and adding sounds still. Also still rendering a full scene. I haven't teased anything to you guys at all, but I think not knowing what to expect will make every scene so much better. There's a lot of spiciness to come :)
teaser please ?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Is love route is this game is worth playing or it is just like many NTR aviodable games where love route is provided just for namesake without any worthful content in it?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Cuming soon

4my.gif

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Im just really happy to know that this game is not DEAD and the DEV give us some info on the progress. Just hoping that the long waiting ends and we get the Update this month. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Dan5k74 and arimfan
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes