Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I wish the game night had progressed so that MC got it going with Olivia and Claire got with Darren all the way...

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Shouldn't this have abandoned tags? the last update was over 5 months ago...
the last update post on the patreon was 1/7. So the developer has not communicated with customers for 46 days. If I'm not mistaken, the deadline for placing the abandoned tag is 2-3 months.
And you have to see if the developer said anything on the discord during that time :KEK:

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
the last update post on the patreon was 1/7. So the developer has not communicated with customers for 46 days. If I'm not mistaken, the deadline for placing the abandoned tag is 2-3 months.
And you have to see if the developer said anything on the discord during that time :KEK:
A patreon on Discord of his he has spoken with Typist recently on Patreon and reassures Typist is working on the game. The reason he doesn't like to make posts is because he feels like it leads to broken promises. If the guy i talked to on Discord is being truthful, the next update should be here before Labor Day.

Reactions: yandex and Jansen

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
He is still working on it. Just very slowly.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
A patreon on Discord of his he has spoken with Typist recently on Patreon and reassures Typist is working on the game. The reason he doesn't like to make posts is because he feels like it leads to broken promises. If the guy i talked to on Discord is being truthful, the next update should be here before Labor Day.
Tag should be "on hold" then

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Considering that he first sex scene that i saw in this game was NTR with a big black dick, its not a bad game, but i dont know if the lust/love is well defined. Alsorigh now game is really short.
And i think that if you try to avoid ntr you will miss a lot of content. Just a feeling.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't think he working slowly, he only bited so big load to chew. All updates from past covered 1 day of game maybe, but Typist said that this one will be big one and will covering 4 days. He technically underestimated time to done this, because he never do something big like this before. But his second problem was that he stated to patrons, that update is near to done, but in reality it wasn't.
He said for previous update "hour/hour and a half" of gameplay and we got 10-15 minutes. Would not rely much on those 4 days.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So then you can be happy, because you get 40-60 min of gameplay (1day/10-15min => 4days/40-60min, right?:unsure:). :D
I wish, (although not much eager bout this update cause last one was disaster, totaly killed my enthusiasm for this game. I'm waiting for this to see where it goes, and if it goes where I suspect it goes (more lesbo and stuff with old dude), than this is not game for me anymore), but what if, same as we got 10-15 minutes instead of "promised" hour/hour and a half, we get one or half of day instead of 4 days? :unsure:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Considering that he first sex scene that i saw in this game was NTR with a big black dick, its not a bad game, but i dont know if the lust/love is well defined. Alsorigh now game is really short.
And i think that if you try to avoid ntr you will miss a lot of content. Just a feeling.
Ure right, if u avoid the NTR the game lasts 15-20 min max. The good title for this game would be "Because Im the MC, if not,I swear my gf doesnt love me"

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I wonder, how is the NTR done in this game? Is the male protagonist entirely/largely aware? Or is it more like the wife/GF does slutty stuff in secret?

I love stories with the taboo of cheating girlfriend/wives, but the common NTR theme of the dude hidden in the closet or watching on camera and masochistically hating himself for being turned on isn't my cup of tea. If the game is mostly centered on that or similar types of themes, for me personally, it'd be waste of time/money. So it'd be great to know beforehand.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
I wonder, how is the NTR done in this game? Is the male protagonist entirely/largely aware? Or is it more like the wife/GF does slutty stuff in secret?

I love stories with the taboo of cheating girlfriend/wives, but the common NTR theme of the dude hidden in the closet or watching on camera and masochistically hating himself for being turned on isn't my cup of tea. If the game is mostly centered on that or similar types of themes, for me personally, it'd be waste of time/money. So it'd be great to know beforehand.
it's more cuck than cheating

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Yes, Typist completely killed Claire cheating option in this game, by not adding choice for her to confess or not to MC about Daryl watching her in gym. Instead of this he dragged it into pure cuckoldry (secret cheating is more spicy BTW :p), but in 0.5 he added scene where Claire going with Daryl behind MC back, unfortunately Dev during this scene already killed it again, by moving Daryl out of town, and throw Claire over board to find another one for fuck (Stupid move as hell!:FacePalm:). Unfortunately, no much later pops up from nowhere Daryl's older dad, called himself a "King"(OMG!:FacePalm:) and have short chitchat with Claire, which will probably lead, like usually to another cuckoldry.

Typist had plenty of chance in game to make a good story, but everytime he makes move, it went in wrong direction:
- cheating option for Claire/ not implemented
- shower scene / unrealistic
- wrongly written and later deleted scenes / dinner with Jenny(NTR ver.), shooting of Daryl and hospital scene
- gloryhole scene / forced and unrealistic
- end of Halloween party / this point was last hope for building some good story, but he completely buried it
- added some unnecessary characters / pizza girl, succubus and Daryl's semi-grey haired dad
- probably will be added gangbang / very forced, which ruined my feel of Claire completely

So, I'm really sorry for that, but I must say, that I will be probably happy that this "uncontrollable disaster" will soon ends... :unsure:
I mean, you make solid points, but a game without Claire is gonna suck. So I hope he drags this out a little longer or makes a new game with Claire

Reactions: yandex

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Damn I must be the only person who comes here for Jenni. She was the reason I even downloaded the game in the first place.

I must admit though as the game as progressed Clarie has become prettier. One odd thing though is that since this game is so focused on Claire's NTR I actually thought what was coming after them was going to be a male spirit that would constantly fuck Claire in front of the MC and dominant both of them.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes