Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SicFran

May 7, 2017
So the v2.0 is a "new" game? Shouldnt it be have then "2" in name instad of "v2.0" ???

I am getting confused af from this naming convention, as the changelog mentions "Chapter 8 part 1 of 4" soo Is this game in Versions, Chapters or parts? Or whateverfuck combination of all above?

Reactions: Arra64

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The brief outage ate my post so pretend I drew up my usual table and spoilers.

Reactions: MSSCH and Xeron_Xr

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
OH very nice!! Hahaha I have saves for this from 2019.. bet I know what happened Looking forward to a new game.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I liked the beginning of this new story, now I feel it will be a more enjoyable story. The characters are even prettier and better rendered. I liked the new character, it's very cute and looks like a great love interest. Olivia, finally!! I've always had my eye on this character and I hope we can play with her in this remake hehe. And the pizzagirl from vol 1 is back!! Can't wait to see her in action.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.
- what will the lust / ntr route look like?
Is this the same story as on the love route, but with spicy kinks (for example, the TAC game style. Sharing, swinging etc.)?
Or is there an emphasis on cheating?

- is it possible to avoid the harem on the love route?))

Last edited:

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
What happened,the dev didnt make enough money selling the forced NTR so now he decided to remake the game with optional NTR ? I wonder how many will take the bait ... :LOL:
he finished version 1.0 because he was planning another game, which he also posted pictures of the new characters and gave lots of details. And the game would be NTR.
However, fortunately many wanted the game to continue due to Claire and also for having many possibilities and several characters that had little prominence. Now it looks like we're going to have an even better game than version 1.0 And for those who don't like NTR, it looks like they can avoid that.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
If you go back and read all the comments, you'll see that a lot of people didn't want this to be over so the Dev made more.
If the devs had the time to do multiple routes...it would be cool for every game to have optional NTR so all people could be happy....but then we wouldn't have these glorious arguments to read everyday :ROFLMAO:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If the devs had the time to do multiple routes...it would be cool for every game to have optional NTR so all people could be happy....but then we wouldn't have these glorious arguments to read everyday :ROFLMAO:
I appreciate the optimism but I think there will always be those who will never be happy, no matter how unavoidable. :D

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Wait !!! WTF !!!
chapter 1 , gallery function not work ... yet ?!

And...it's seen chapter 1 not finished ...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I've been follow the thread for some time. I have a question about the new version and sorry for ask this, i read the lasts pages and i know that the routes and avoidable NTR was already discussed a lot, but my doubts still remain (non-native english problems).

Even if I don't turn ntr off, can it still be avoided based on my choices? Personally, I don't like NTR at all and I just want to play the romance route, but I like it when ntr is in the story as a threat or a challenge, something that can happen if I don't make the right choices. Thanks in advance and sorry for asking this if it's already been answered

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I love this game. I played Part 1.0 intensively in the NTR / cuckold route. The grade for it 9/10. I took the time to read every sentence. Excellent staging. How MC leads this super amazing girl to the NTR and also stimulates Claire's fantasies. With one of the best games with NTR Route. I can't say much about the Romantic Route, only that the protagonists are very well done and are super hot. Anyone who doesn't like NTR can play the Romantic Route and is certainly well served. In my opinion, I miss the pregnancy / breeding option, which should actually always be offered as an option on Cuckold / NTR routes. One point deducted for that. We'll see how the remake develops. The beginning is very good.

• Wow
Reactions: BczILher

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I haven't really followed this but I remembered trying it a couple times. Never got more than 5 mins of play. Thought of trying again this game that came out in 2018. And right on cue...5 mins. This dev needs an achievement badge just for this feat.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Fully avoidable. In the newest release only though, that would be version 2.0 up on Patreon. The new game will heavily revolve around romance and character building and explore subplots over time. NTR can be turned off completely from the beginning. There will be a menu that pops up asking if you’d like to enable it. Or leave it disabled.
Real romance? or romance full of N** vibes, I have doubts :rolleyes:.
Some developers think "romance" is allowing their LI's to have sex with other guys or become lesbians for no reason. -_-

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Because I Love Her [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 374 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 356 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi Joker
I do hate to ask, but any chance in your copious spare time you could do a compressed version for the Mac?
No intention of pressing, but if you happen to find the time it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks either way.

Reactions: bigkinglau

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Real romance? or romance full of N** vibes, I have doubts :rolleyes:.
Some developers think "romance" is allowing their LI's to have sex with other guys or become lesbians for no reason. -_-
Some players think any sex not with the MC is NTR, which it is not, according to this site's rules.

Fully avoidable.
It might be worth your time to add in the Dev Notes your definition of NTR or a reminder of what this site's definition is. :)

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes