Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some players think any sex not with the MC is NTR, which it is not, according to this site's rules.
If it's sharing, I don't like it either. And if the MC doesn't participate in the scene, it doesn't interest me. So I prefer that any scene in which the MC isn't involved, or in which other guys besides him are included, can be avoided.

Reactions: SahilSingh34

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It might be worth your time to add in the Dev Notes your definition of NTR or a reminder of what this site's definition is
I am also interested in this question.

Is the NTR / lust route a cheating story? or is it the story of a couple trying something new, like in a TAC game?

I am bored with the harem, but I also dislike pure ntr.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
hate when dev do remake for no reason, he had a good game and now its back to version 0.1 with 0 content. Such a waste of time

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If it's sharing, I don't like it either. And if the MC doesn't participate in the scene, it doesn't interest me. So I prefer that any scene in which the MC isn't involved, or in which other guys besides him are included, can be avoided.
This game has both sharing and voyeurism tags.
Will all tags be avoidable? Seems like that would be a lot of work for the Dev.

Reactions: BlasKyau

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi Joker
I do hate to ask, but any chance in your copious spare time you could do a compressed version for the Mac?
No intention of pressing, but if you happen to find the time it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks either way.
No problem, but...
There's one there, Mixdrop Link.

Edit: Updated the MEGA Links

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
hate when dev do remake for no reason, he had a good game and now its back to version 0.1 with 0 content. Such a waste of time
To me it isn’t. Version 1 will always exist, version 2 being a whole new game really isn’t a remake, but an attempt to make a better game I’m in love with in general. When you take away paranormal and introduce characters with personality and subplots that matter to me, I feel a lot better about what I’m producing. I’m sorry you don’t like it, hopefully some do. Either way I’ll push forward.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
To me it isn’t. Version 1 will always exist, version 2 being a whole new game really isn’t a remake, but an attempt to make a better game I’m in love with in general. When you take away paranormal and introduce characters with personality and subplots that matter to me, I feel a lot better about what I’m producing. I’m sorry you don’t like it, hopefully some do. Either way I’ll push forward.
I don't really like NTR or Sharing with other dudes, but v1.0 is a great game, and we can avoid all of that, but even if I don't like the Sharing/NTR, those routes do have some Amazing scenes and Kinks, regardless of my or other people tastes, thank you for the game, and good luck with this new chapter.

Last edited:

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
what happened to the model . the whole interest was having an equally beautiful girl liking you. not a gremlin. might as well just do exclusively wife content

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I'm curious if Jenni will still be involved in this game. I liked the dynamic between her and the MC in the original game. I was disappointed she got so little focus toward the end, even though she played a big role early.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
You made a good game and now you're going to make it a great game.
I think I said before, the paranormal twist was a rabbit hole to nowhere, though the hottie "spirit girl" was a cutie. Tell a good story with a great-looking cast, is all we can ask.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I tried several paths into the 1.0 but never found the right combination to get the hospital scene. Does anyone know how i'm missing it ?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 1504274
This is the first update of this new version of the game. Save files ABSOLUTELY will not work if that isn't already figured. This first release introduces you to the new world of BILH. Consider it the first part of a much larger intro this time around. Characters will need time to develop, and stories will unfold more methodically. Feel free to support over on or wait 5 days for the public version. The choice is always yours and I appreciate anyone who takes the time to play it. Patreon and forum banners and descriptions will be re-designed and updated tomorrow with the new character models and renders. For now, I sleep...

Thank you all. I hope to continue an active role here on the forums as well. I'm listening to feedback each day, and I'm sure as the releases pile up I'll have plenty to go through! But I have fun here, and I appreciate you guys.
So excited to play the new version of the game! It seems like a long time coming and if any game deserves a mulligan it is probably this one.

Reactions: TheTypist
Feb 5, 2020
Re-doing a game is a bad idea and shows a lack of imagination. Better an improving original bad story than a re hash. Not to mention that bilh went without updates for a long time and there were plenty of empty promises. One would have to be a die hard Claire fan to go through that again.

Reactions: Eandrid

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
wait what...what has changed? I thought this was done?
Version 1.0 was only "done" in the sense that the Dev was done with it. It had one out of four possible NTR endings done and the truncated romance branch was just kind of sitting there like an inflamed appendix, doing everything it could to kill the game. So this is a fresh start on the way to tell the same story but do it right this time. Now if only somebody would do the same thing with fucking Dual Family...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I remember trying the first version of this and just didn't like the flow of things (or just, how it all played out). A lot of stuff felt weird and just didn't sit right. Not sure how to describe it at the moment, but it just wasn't interesting (felt kind of all over the place trying to be different things at once). So dropped it a long time back.

But this new version seems promising, hopefully. Can't say much, as it was rather short and is just starting, but overall, it didn't feel too bad. lipe2410 mentioned something I was curious about as well. Even with NTR on, can it still be avoided? I do enjoy the challenge of avoiding it even with it turned on if it is possible. Just don't want to find out that because I turned on NTR, that it is going to happen no matter what I choose. NTR doesn't bother me as long as it is written well and fits the story. Just hoping that even with it on, you still get that fun challenge of trying to avoid it if you wish.

Also as well, the NTR on version just felt nicer than the NTR off version, regarding how Claire reacted to the trainers. She just seemed nicer to them in the NTR on version (being kind and giving them a chance to help), while in the NTR off version, she just rejected them instantly and was really rude about it lol (insulting them and such). So decided to leave it on just to see how it plays out and as I mentioned already above.

Overall though, I liked the new version. I'm glad you put in a bit of back story at least to give a brief knowledge of who these characters are (so it wouldn't feel like I had to play the previous version to understand what is going on). And from the sounds of it, seems like it will be a nice game. Look forward to how things go in the future. Thanks Typist! :)

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I enjoyed this remake it has a better flow to it storywise and I can see it already taking different paths than the other game one could say this one and the other are two games interwoven by the main characters being the same just certain aspects are different now

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes