Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Is this game harem ?
In the Main storyline, it can be considered harem as you’ll have the options of every girl in the game presented to you. Obviously there is a lot more to it in time, but, to answer your question simply, you will be able to have every girl for yourself if that is what path you’d like to take. Anywhere from the cafe barista, the sister, next door neighbors wife, and all coming characters, eventually their time will come if that’s what you as a player will seek out.

flaggjh

Feb 26, 2021
Does version 1.0 only have the “best cuckold ending”or sth else? I really want to see more of Rose :unsure::unsure:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I've been follow the thread for some time. I have a question about the new version and sorry for ask this, i read the lasts pages and i know that the routes and avoidable NTR was already discussed a lot, but my doubts still remain (non-native english problems).

Even if I don't turn ntr off, can it still be avoided based on my choices? Personally, I don't like NTR at all and I just want to play the romance route, but I like it when ntr is in the story as a threat or a challenge, something that can happen if I don't make the right choices. Thanks in advance and sorry for asking this if it's already been answered
Hi, I appreciate the kind comment, and this is a very reasonable question that requires a lot of thought before answering. While I have created a lot more time for myself to dedicate to the game, It's difficult to really put into perspective how large it can get, you have to begin to wonder if their is a point to adding SO much content if very few will enjoy one tiny scene that may take me a lot longer to create, only for hardly anyone to see it. However, I do find it very interesting that you bring up such a point. I have always thought that it is important that when you "enable" NTR or sharing and such, that it means just that, enabled, or "Possible now" But doesn't mean "Unavoidable". My goal with this game, besides an overall compelling story hopefully and characters people will love, and sometimes, hate (Not always a bad thing, when done intentionally), is to allow the user to have choice, and truly feel like their actions as a player matter. So, yes, while you can "Enable" NTR, you can also avoid it still. And, as you said, it can be a challenge, and a deeper problem characters can face in certain situations. For example, falling out of love for the wrong reasons, maybe because you are making irrational decisions in the moment as many can and do in real life, can lead you down a path where you feel you don't belong with the main girl. And, maybe at some point she also feels the same way for whatever reason, and she is about to make a decision that will alter the path of your relationship permanently. You, as the player, can choose to prevent this from going too far, and avoid what many would consider to be ntr (Even though technically ntr has a very specific definition that has many meanings to a much broader audience)
You also don't have to commit to sharing and such if you don't want to, but can enjoy the scenes leading up to that "Woah, we almost actually did it" moment. Build up is all part of the fun in my opinion. And so I hope I didn't ramble on too much and answered your question.

TL,DR
Yes, you can enable ntr, and still avoid it. same with sharing. But your overall story will change compared to the ntr off route, as that is the route will I will go all in on trying to create a compelling story of love, friendships, inner conflicts, and character sub-plots. I will be doing this with the ntr on route as well, however, eventually the stories will branch off over a long period of time when it makes most sense to do so. I am keeping a very close eye on feedback and i'm not afraid to adapt and grow as a writer based on feedback.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
This game has both sharing and voyeurism tags.
Will all tags be avoidable? Seems like that would be a lot of work for the Dev.
Sharing isn't gonna be a thing in the romance route. Voyeurism is already in the first release, so, I guess not that one...
It is a ton of work, but I went back and had to redo everything I did from the start when I decided to replace Jenni with Zoey.
So, i'm not unfamiliar with a shit ton of work at this point in time, and i'm confident the reward of allowing players more choices will always outweigh the downside of me working 12 hours straight on my days off. And roughly 4 hours a day on my days on...
God I hate posing in daz. It's the only thing that takes the longest amount of time, besides properly lighting...

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
TheTypist
Sorry to repeat the question a third time, but what kind of ntr will be here?
Will it be a "try new things together and have fun without boundaries" story?
Or is it a story about cheating and will it be similar to the original game?

Will it be possible to manage the situation on the NTR route? That is, will it be possible to set boundaries?

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
TheTypist
Sorry to repeat the question a third time, but what kind of ntr will be here?
Will it be a "try new things together and have fun without boundaries" story?
Or is it a story about cheating and will it be similar to the original game?
I'm not quite there yet. I don't want to answer this question when I don't think such content will be prevalent without a few more releases so we really know our characters and story. I'm also listening to feedback as I go so things can change. It won't be anything like the previous game, at least not in terms of rushed ntr content and such. I want everything to make sense. I'll have to cross this bridge when I get there.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I'm not quite there yet. I don't want to answer this question when I don't think such content will be prevalent without a few more releases so we really know our characters and story. I'm also listening to feedback as I go so things can change. It won't be anything like the previous game, at least not in terms of rushed ntr content and such. I want everything to make sense. I'll have to cross this bridge when I get there.
I'm not a subscriber, but if suddenly my feedback means something to you, then I would like something like "controlled ntr" (as option)), where a couple can set boundaries and just have fun.

But naturally, this is your story, and you know better)

Anyway, good luck with the game.

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Also I accidentally deleted the banner and have yet had time to make a replacement… so… there’s that. New one will be up tomorrow lol

Reactions: m4pII

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its a bit strange to use the same name when it is supposed to be a complete new story. o_O

Very confusing ...

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Its a bit strange to use the same name when it is supposed to be a complete new story. o_O

Very confusing ...
I agree, I am still conflicted on it. But, it is the same main female character and such, so that's the way I rationalized it. Eventually version 1.0 will be history as time goes on...

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 94 Votes