Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So did plans change?
Correct. I will oversaturate the entire romance route if I do this vs having it all as options in the separate lust/corrupt route.
I’ve gotten a lot of valid feedback on having these fetishes in a route that is claimed to be romance, and it’s valid so while this’ll all still be available in the other route, the romance will have its own set tags.
I’m willing to change and adapt rapidly hence why I’m very active

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Correct. I will oversaturate the entire romance route if I do this vs having it all as options in the separate lust/corrupt route.
I’ve gotten a lot of valid feedback on having these fetishes in a route that is claimed to be romance, and it’s valid so while this’ll all still be available in the other route, the romance will have its own set tags.
Hey Typist, if I understand right we can go down the romance path but still swing right. Or is it just straight up harem?

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Hey Typist, if I understand right we can go down the romance path but still swing right. Or is it just straight up harem?
If you want, you can just follow the love route, but you will lose a lot of game content as there will be a lot of NTR content as the game progresses.
If you want, you can have all the girls to yourself, it's up to you.
Although you now have an option just for a love route, at least initial updates, to fully enjoy this game, you have to follow an NTR route as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That defeats the entire purpose of having separate routes and sounds like a lot of unnecessary work.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Wow. A choice for enable / disable ntr. Finally!!!

Femdom is not my thing. I gonna choose maledom. I hope chastity or other annoying things will never be here

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
I experienced that in the previous game the Dev was "a little" addicted to black guys. No one will guess, but all of them had monster cock. I doubt in the new version this will change, but I still have a faint hope we will finally see some white men too in the NTR part, coz it was nearly like if I played with one of a Jobeo's game..

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I experienced that in the previous game the Dev was "a little" addicted to black guys. No one will guess, but all of them had monster cock. I doubt in the new version this will change, but I still have a faint hope we will finally see some white men too in the NTR part, coz it was nearly like if I played with one of a Jobeo's game..
Yeah, I would like that as well. I never really was into the interracial stuff.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes