Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hey dev

If this is indeed a brand new game with the saves being different from V1, then CHANGE THE SAVES LOCATION. Make a slight change to the title (ie add "II" or something to the end) so that this happens.
I actually looked for this information online on how to do so (given it was last minute, so I didn’t find it on time) so if the process is this simple I’ll do it for the next release as early as possible

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
ok so Jenni was switched for Zoey right? does that mean Jenni isnt gonna show up? i saw dev said her skin was an issue but like i'd be happy with a new model Jenni. i remember liking her more then claire in the old version before i stopped playing. so yeah i was just curious about that.

also can we get future tags in the Genre or dev notes area. preferably with (avoidable) in the avoidable tags.

aside from that, when the text shrinks is the MC thinking or speaking really softly? im used to thought dialogue being in a parenthesis or it just says "MC thinking" as the name while he thinks. When Olivia did it it was pretty obvious though hence my confusion.

but in general so far im enjoying the game. the NTR off Olivia even seemed a bit funny like she was clearly thirsty but not overly slutty.

and lastly there was a typo when claire tells MC and Zoey to introduce themselve to the neighbors. (to lazy to see if i remember any other typos)

the sentence in the game is

"So maybe you can Zoey can go introduce yourselves!"
Thanks for pointing this out that would bug me very much lol nor I or my proofreaders caught that so thanks. And yes zoey replaced Jenni. And when I use the small text, I use it as a sort of thinking out loud/mumbling under there breath. Hence why when the Mac gets caught and says “shit” zoey still thinks she heard him even though you think you’re dead quiet. So I use Italics for thinking. Sometimes small sometimes big. It’s definitely and area I can improve in.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Very short update. Is it a kind of a prequel and kind of a new game of this series?
Just a new game in general, a fresh start. I replaced the main characters a few weeks back after doing a poll, as I was having major headaches with the current headaches. Jenni’s skin, and the MC being very generic and having hair that would really slow down posing. In other words the release is fairly recently produced content from scratch, however I hit my target goal of 1,000 lines of script roughly and over 200 renders and 2 animations, which is actually more than some previous releases but in a MUCH shorter period of time. So I am proud of what I accomplished in such a time frame. But I agree, it was short, I hope to produce much more, more often.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I experienced that in the previous game the Dev was "a little" addicted to black guys. No one will guess, but all of them had monster cock. I doubt in the new version this will change, but I still have a faint hope we will finally see some white men too in the NTR part, coz it was nearly like if I played with one of a Jobeo's game..
Yeah, I would like that as well. I never really was into the interracial stuff.
Apparently, married American women can't help themselves around black guys and their big horse cocks. LOL

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I find it interesting that certain people won't play these games regardless, but they still feel compelled to come in and drop their negative comments. Who knew three little letters could be so triggering. ;)
Somebody needs to point out that "Because I Love Her" is a shitty name for a harem game. It would be more like "Because I Love Them" or "What's Love Got To Do With It?" or "Keeping My Dick Wet." The same ones who are clutching their pearls about Claire getting some strange dick are also absolutely gagging to have MC fuck her sister.

Reactions: clowns234

Shinjago

Jul 10, 2021
TheTypist

Well, version 2.0 is very promising, i liked it a lot, you're getting better with time it is visible in this release.
I loved the flying words you put in some texts that was very funny, it made me laugh a lot.
The graphics are excellent as always, i really love your art and i find nothing bad to say about it, and you even found the time to animate the love scenes, very good indeed.
We get hints at where our choices could lead in the future, and this is very exciting (ah... the possibilities...), even if it is short (which is understandable), it was very enjoyable, i felt that my choices mattered and that is exactly what i love in VN games.

The Story looks good, i can't judge yet as it is too soon, but so far you are doing well, i have a good feeling about it.
Seriously i am trying to be a useful critic to help you make the game better, but the only bad thing i found is some grammar mistakes, and i'm sure this will be fixed later, and the small police of the texts like when we meet the neighbors, at some point it was hard to read, make it a little bigger while keeping it smaller than normal text so we understand that we are hearing people talk from afar.

Finally, for me this game was "love at first sight" ( you got the hint ? hehe :3 ), and i am so happy to see you back on it and enjoying what you do, just take your time, don't pressure yourself with release dates all the time, some times just say "it will be ready when it will be ready", i wish to see the results of your work when you do it well, because i repeat you are very talented.

GOOD JOB !!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Wow really thanks for love-harem route TheTypist ! I played the old version. I disslike ntr but I liked your game even tho love route was a kinda a small side route. I really like your character design and animations. I was dissapointed when you completely remove the love route and make ntr unavoidable. So I'm glad you make a proper love-harem route in this new version. I hope more people will play your game but wouldn't you think it's easier to just start the new version under a new name or something? Because a lot of people who disslikes NTR probably won't even look at this version when they see the name and learn about this having a proper love route after what happened at the old version. Just a thought. I meant no disrespect. Anyways I just tried the game and it's amazing so far. I really liked how you clearly seperate the routes at the start of the game. I hope this time both routes has similar attention from you. Animations and character design are top notch as always. I also liked the writing better so far. Good luck with the game and have a nice day!

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well the Non NTR path doesn't really make sense, Claire is already a depraved woman and needs to give in to her desires which is be with other men.
You can play NTR route. It seems dev added a proper love route at this version so people who disslikes being cucked would play that route. It's simple really. There are many games with NTR and non-ntr path. Pretty sure ntr claire and love claire will have different personalities as the game progress. Also Claire wasn't a depraved woman at the start of the game even at the old version. You push Claire to do NTR stuff and at the end of the game she said 'it's your fault that I end up like this'. So if you don't push her to that staff, here is your 'love claire'. If you push her to do that staff, you will get ntr claire. Easy peasy

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018
I think it's great that you have a loyal base of REAL supporters. They like seeing that you try new things, but also are respectful about your choices too. I am pretty impressed by how people have responded in this thread, for the most part.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just started the game (with the mod) and in the first option with Clarie (after close the NTR) I'm almost sure that, if the only options with her are those (dominate her or be dominated), I'm not interested in the game:

imagen 1.jpg

Is the relationship with Clarie going to be femdom or maledom? Are there only going to be those options?

Usually I much prefer a love path to a lust one, but if love is going to be femdom (and lust maledom), then neither is likely to interest me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes